Fine hair care
Is your hair weak, thin and dry?
- Is your hair dry like straw?
- Classic treatments are not effective because they weigh down your hair?
- Then this treatment is made for you!
Professional care for fine, dry hair like at the hairdresser
We recommend that you do this treatment once a month.
Step 1 :
- To start with dry hair, sprayPhyto Douce Emulsion diluted in water on the lengths. (20% Emulsion and 80% of water mixed beforehand in a spray)
- Soak your hair well to hydrate and remineralize it.
2nd step :
- Then, all over damp hair, apply the Hair Balm in sufficient quantity to nourish the lengths. It repairs your hair, makes it shine and gives it volume.
- Comb for a long time and leave to act for 15 minutes under heat. (Helmet, steam, infrared).
- If you do not have a heat cap, you just need to wrap your hair in a terry towel and let it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- If you leave it to act in the open, without a terry towel on the hair, you will have to leave it on for 4 to 5 hours (or all night).
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Wash your hair with the Tailor-made Algae Shampoo (specific for fine and dry hair).
- After rinsing, it is sometimes necessary to reapply Hair Balm for disentangling.
- For fine hair, rinse well.
- For normal and medium hair, it should be rinsed lightly.
- Then dry the hair.
- Use a natural comb or a natural boar bristle or wood brush to protect the keratin in the hair.
- Massage your scalp with the palms of your hands to activate blood circulation. Be careful, rubbing the scalp with your fingers promotes the appearance of sebum. In addition, it allows a moment of relaxation.
To know the nature of your hair and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "My Made-to-Measure Shampoo" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."