In winter, with the cold, the lack of energy: Nature hibernates
Are my skin and hair ready for winter?
- Winter is a very important time for our skin and our hair.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, winter is called the element WATER and represents hibernation par excellence.
- During this winter period which begins in early December and ends in mid-February, surface energy (under the skin) reaches the organs in depth, leaving our skin and scalp (hair too).
- This period is necessary for our body and for all of nature to recreate a new spring.
This lack of energy under the skin will lead to surface aging.
- It is, in fact, during winters that we age the most.
- Wrinkles and atony appear.
- The hair is fuzzy and electric.
- They will tend to fall for lack of vital energy.
Organs associated with winter:
- The bladder
- By analogy, we associate hair loss called "hormonal or androgenetic (hereditary)
Winter is associated with THE WATER ELEMENT.
Read our article on winter energy HERE >>