Seborrheic dermatitis treatment
How to eliminate oily dandruff?
- Dandruff is a hard to hide hair problem that affects around 50% of the world's adult population.
- If you suffer or know someone who suffers from dandruff, it is important to know the causes and, more importantly, the solution.
- Dandruff is excess toxins from the scalp that come in two forms:
- Oily dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) occurs when oily, yellow flakes or scales form on your scalp and stick to your head and hair.
- Dry dandruff is a type of loose, white, dry flakes that form on your scalp and fall off your head and hair. Discover our Transient Dandruff Care or Permanent Dandruff Care.
- Other symptoms can include an itchy, red, oily or dry scalp.
Make your Hair Diagnosis Free and receive advice from our specialist HERE
The basic care for temporary oily dandruff:
Propolis shampoo adapted tailored
The special care against oily dandruff present all year round:
We recommend that you do this treatment once a week.
- Start by applying 13 drops ofAmplitude n ° 1 all over the scalp to stabilize excess sebum.
- Massage with fingertips to distribute. Above all, do not get wet.
- Use 2 presses of Propolis shampoo, specific anti-dandruff.
- Distribute well over the scalp and massage with your fingertips to loosen the dandruff.
- Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Then add a little water and lather like a classic shampoo.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Dry the hair well.
- Apply a littleOligo F4 which will restore the natural balance of your scalp.
- Do not rinse and style.
To know the nature of your scalp and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Hair balance" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."