Géomer products are guaranteed for 100% satisfied or reimbursed for 90 days
- The warranty is valid only on products of standard volumes not discounted or on sale the capacity of which is intended for 3 months of use (capacity presented by default). You will find this information in the product description. (Not valid on large packaging other than the variation presented by default).
- The warranty is applicable only on a first purchase product (product purchased for the first time) and not on a product already purchased at least once.
- The guarantee is applicable for products ordered, paid in full and delivered.
- In any case, the guarantee will be applied if the product has not been delivered to the buyer following a carrier error or an inability to deliver to the requested address. In this type of circumstance, it will be to the carrier's insurance that you will have to request a refund.
- In case of dissatisfaction, the user must request a refund of the product (s) used by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Refund operating mode:
If you are dissatisfied with one or more Geomer products, you must:
Send by e-mail, to [email protected], a letter justifying your dissatisfaction within a maximum period of 12 weeks after the invoice date of the product (s).
A complaint for a reimbursement of non-satisfaction which has not reached Laboratoire Géomer within this period cannot be taken into account. In addition to the explanatory letter, must be attached:
- - A copy of the identity card proving the identity of the purchaser of the product (s)
- - Copy of the invoice relating to the product (s) to be reimbursed
- - The account number on which Géomer will have to reimburse the product (s)
The bottles of the product (s) concerned must be returned via the customer account section "My merchandise returns" and must be deposited at the post office within the warranty period. Laboratoire Géomer will reimburse only the returned product (s) (used completely or partially).
In the event of a dispute, you have the right to contact the European authorities directly by clicking here