Male hormonal hair loss
The solution against hormonal hair loss in men
- The most common hair loss in men is the so-called hormonal or hereditary hair loss. It is also called androgenetic, androgenic drop.
- From puberty, the young man's body begins to produce more and more testosterone. This male hormone will cause the production of an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. It is this enzyme that will cause excessive production of sebum from puberty. It will also accelerate the cell cycle of the hair follicles and thus cause the hair to fall out faster than normal.
- Excessive hair loss during this type of hormonal production will lead to the rapid onset of baldness.
- In general, to stop this type of hair loss, finasterides and dutasterides are used which will inhibit the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This type of blocker is often used in cases of prostate disease. However, they increase cancer rates and are not recommended for good health like a man who only worries about hair loss.
A natural solution against hormonal drop
Thanks to the bases of ancestral Chinese medicine and knowledge of naturopathy, Laboratoire Géomer has been Laboratoire Géomer , for several years, a very effective treatment against this hormonal hair loss.
The use of Sabal Serrulata associated with Organic Silicon is well known to naturopaths. Sabal Serrulata is very effective in cases of prostate cancer and Organic Silicon has the power to regenerate and stabilize the sebaceous glands.
The association of these two products with specific essential oils gave birth to the Phytogel Bio H which for more than 30 years has been able to prove its effectiveness in stopping hereditary and hormonal hair loss.
If you want to regrow your hair
Phyto Gel Bio H, on its own, will not be effective in regrowing hair. Indeed, to obtain a real effect on hair regrowth it is absolutely necessary to drain the scalp at the level of its lymphatic system. If this drainage is not done, no active principle will reach the hair follicles and regrowth will be impossible.
This video explains the principle of lymphatic drainage and hair regrowth. To play the video, click on the image:
- Are you experiencing a so-called hormonal fall?
- Which treatment is right for you?
- What are your chances of finding, filling out your hair?
By completing our diagnostic questionnaire, our hair specialist will answer you on what is really possible to do or not
Complete treatment against hormonal loss
The stages of treatment as in a hair center
Step 1: The choice of Amplitude
In the first place, it is necessary to correctly activate the blood microcirculation thanks to the application of an Amplitude.
Apply 13 to 16 drops of Amplitude all over the scalp and massage with your fingertips to distribute.
- Amplitude n ° 2 : For scalps which sweat, too full of blood, too hot, hyper vascularized. The excess of blood and heat on the scalp creates deficiencies (deficiency drop) in the hair follicles. It is therefore necessary to take care, during a hair loss of hormonal origin, not to sweat too much in order not to create a double fall either hormonal + deficiency!
- Amplitude n ° 4 : For dry scalps with itching or reactions. These scalps need blood activation to function properly.
- Amplitude n ° 5 : For scalps that need energy and for those who are heavily bald, needing a large energy supply via the blood microcirculation. Anemic, poorly vascularized scalps.
- Be careful, the use of this Amplitude n ° 5 can cause excessive perspiration which can stick to the hair at the end of the day (especially when used on a little bald scalp). In this case, preferably use theAmplitude n ° 4.
If you don't know which Amplitude you should use, fill out the questionnaire Hair Diagnosis.
For light falls, incipient baldness and not very pronounced:
- You can skip step 1.
- And use a tailor-made shampoo in which the Géomer laboratory will have added one or more Amplitude (s) according to your needs.
- This tailor-made adaptation is free.
- The only condition is to fulfill the tailor-made service request questionnaire.
Step 2: The scalp massage
- Perform a massage by wrinkling your scalp under your fingers so that it softens and blood circulation can be free.
- Start at the back of your neck and slowly work your way up to the forehead while continuing to wrinkle your scalp. Discover the flexibility massage of the scalp >>
- People with a very tight, hard scalp need to do this type of massage every day for a good 5 minutes. This is very important because a tight scalp = blocked = guaranteed hair loss = impossible for products to be 100% active!
Step 3: Applying Terral
- Apply with a brush or a applicator bottle or with your fingertips (less precise and less economical in terms of product) a 1 mm thick layer of Terral (clay mask) over the entire surface of your scalp.
- It is unnecessary to apply it to the lengths of the hair. Terral is active for the skin and the scalp.
- In general, either the Terral White be the Terral Gray for this type of treatment. The Terral Red is used in summer during hot weather to prevent excessive sweating. Your Geomer advisor, following your hair diagnosis, can advise you on the choice of Terral to use.
- Leave the Terral on for 20 to 30 minutes.
In the event of other concerns, in addition to hair loss, such as excess sebum, dandruff or excessive sweating, it will be preferable to use another Terral or another Géomer product adapted to your needs. To do this, just ask us:
Step 4: The tailor-made shampoo
- After the Terral has set for 30 minutes, rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Dry your hair with a terry towel to remove as much water as possible.
- Then, make the shampoo adapted to measure that suits you.
- Leave to pause for the recommended time.
- With Géomer shampoos, it is not necessary to do a second shampoo.
- Always use a Géomer shampoo tailored if you want to find and keep pretty hair.
- Indeed, when washing your hair, it is important to have a shampoo in which there are the essential oils necessary for the good balance of your scalp.
- Let us not forget that it is in the scalp that our hair is born and grows.
- It is therefore essential to have a healthy scalp for healthy hair.
- Don't know which shampoo you need? Follow our advice by clicking here.
Step 5: Hydration of the hair
- After your shampoo, apply a small amount of Hair Balm on the hair (see its instructions for use).
- The Hair Balm will soften the hair without weighing it down or making it sticky.
- This step is very important because the essential oils, which are very present in the products you have just used, tend to dry out weakened hair.
Step 6: Application of trace elements and anti hormonal fall active ingredients
- After wiping the hair
- Apply a few lenses Phytogel Bio H (the equivalent of a hazelnut or a teaspoon).
- Distribute well over the entire surface of the scalp, even if the hair loss is localized.
- Note that putting too much Phytogel Bio H will not help your hair to grow back faster. The product is very concentrated in active ingredients and if you put too much of it, the excess will disappear into dust when brushing the hair.
- Then spray the equivalent of two presses of Regenorsil that you will distribute over the entire scalp as well as over the length of the hair.
- Finish by styling and drying according to your habits.
Frequency of treatment against hormonal fall
This complete treatment is to be done:
- 2 times a week at the start of treatment.
- When the regrowth of new hair begins to be seen (after +/- 3 to 4 months of applications) only once a week is necessary.
+ To do Every day:
- Apply the equivalent of a teaspoon of Phytogel Bio H over the entire surface of the scalp.
- Rub in with your fingertips.
- Soften the scalp if necessary so that it remains supple.
- In the fall arrest phase, the Regenorsil is to be applied twice a week. If you use more, it can lead to premature shedding.
- In the growth phase of new hair, Regenorsil can be used every day.
Find an overview of the frequency of application of Géomer haircare in
Important to know about hair loss
- It is impossible to completely stop hair loss because we lose an average of 100-150 hairs per day.
- It is more appropriate to say that we stabilize hair loss than to say that we stop hair loss.
- So if you lose more than 150 hairs per day, then Géomer products will be able to stabilize your hair loss so that you only lose 100-150 hairs per day which will grow back within 90 days of stabilizing the hair loss.
- Use a natural comb or a natural boar bristle or wood brush to protect the keratin in the hair.
- Massage your scalp with the palms of your hands to activate blood circulation. Be careful, rubbing the scalp with your fingers promotes the appearance of sebum which contributes to accentuate hair loss. In addition, it allows a moment of relaxation, while stress reduces blood micro-circulation which also accentuates hair loss.
- n order to reinforce the action of these products, it is recommended to make a cure of Organic Silicon (food supplement very effective on the growth of the hair on the basis of scientific articles)