Dry, dehydrated, tight skin!
How to find and keep beautiful skin?
This treatment allows to deeply cleanse and drain the skin of the face.
1st week: 1 time per day
2nd week: Once every 2 days
3rd week: Once every 3 days until the skin is well hydrated
Facial treatment for dry skin like in a beauty salon
Dry skin is related to the fourth element of the Law of 5 Elements: The METAL
We recommend that you do this treatment once a month in order to push back the aging of the skin of the face as much as possible.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle face wash.
- Perform a facial scrub with the Plant scrub which will be tailor-made according to the type of skin. To be applied in successive strokes for total coverage of the face. Leave on for 2 minutes then perform the exfoliation maneuvers by rotating until the desquamation is eliminated.
- Rinse and then perform manual drainage of the face, neck and décolleté withPhyto Douce Emulsion non-greasy moisturizing emulsion to which you add 5 to 7 drops ofAmplitude n ° 4 to calm and soothe the skin.
- Once the emulsion has penetrated the skin, apply the Terral White all over the face. This will come to drain and remineralize the skin. Make a mask one millimeter thick.
- 5 to 10 minute break time. Do not allow Terral to dry out. If necessary, recharge during the pause time.
- Clean with water.
- Wipe and dry your face.
- Then apply Regenorsil to help with cell regeneration.
- For hydration, finish the treatment by applying thePhyto Douce Emulsion or the Ultra L Cream specific anti-aging, dry skin and mature skin. Each cream is to be chosen in an adapted size.
The + of Terral Blanc : Leave it on for 30 minutes for plumped skin.
The + of the Phyto Douce Emulsion: Use there to calm shaved areas. After waxing the legs but also the eyebrows and upper lip.
To know your skin type and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Esthetic assessment" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."