Oily and shiny skin
How to regulate excess sebum?
Liver and skin are intimately linked
- Our skin is the outward image of our inner health.
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, a person who has excess sebum (fat) in the skin experiences a great energy imbalance in his liver or gall bladder. It is this imbalance that will cause too much sebum production on the skin.
- Too great a hormonal imbalance can also create this hyper production of sebum on the skin. This is what happens very often during puberty: acne, pimples and blackheads bloom.
- To thoroughly eliminate excess sebum on the skin, it is therefore necessary to act on the sebaceous glands and help them stabilize their sebum production.
- The products designed by Laboratoire Géomer to treat oily skin contain extracts of plants used in naturopathy to help the liver and gallbladder to function better. Such as Sage, Rosemary, Scots Pine, Juniper Berry, Cypress and Mitcham Mint essential oils
- Your skin is oily, shiny, and may also have blackheads.
- Be careful, do not confuse excess sebum (fat) and excess perspiration (water). In case of excess sweating, it is the dry skin care who is most suitable
- The special oily skin mask called Terral Green is a powerful skin drainer. It will help the skin to stabilize the imbalances of the sebaceous glands.
- This very simple treatment is very effective for skin prone to excess fat and sebum.
- Apply directly to the face (it is not necessary to wash the skin before application).
- A layer of one millimeter thick is sufficient with a maximum dwell time of 5 to 10 minutes. (especially do not let the mask dry on the skin)
- Then rinse and wash the skin.
1st week: 1 time per day
2nd week: 1 day out of 2
3rd week: 2 times per week
4th week: 1 time per week
Facial treatment for oily skin like in a beauty salon
Oily skin is linked to an imbalance of the first element of the Law of 5 Elements: WOOD
This very complete treatment is the one offered in Géomer beauty institutes.
It allows to perfectly care for and maintain oily skin
We recommend that you do this complete treatment once a month and / or at the beginning of spring.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle face wash.
- Finish the cleaning with Essential Lotion to start toning the skin.
- Perform manual drainage of the face, neck and décolleté withPhyto Douce Emulsion non-greasy moisturizing emulsion to which you add 5 to 7 drops ofAmplitude 1 to stabilize excess sebum.
- Once the emulsion has penetrated the skin, apply the Terral Green all over the face. This one will absorb and regulate sebum. Make a mask one millimeter thick.
- 5 to 10 minute break time. Do not allow Terral to dry out. If necessary, recharge during the pause time.
- Clean with water.
- Wipe and dry your face.
- Then apply Regenorsil to help the skin to regenerate followed byOligo F4 which calms and soothes the skin.
- For hydration, finish the treatment by applying thePhyto Douce Emulsion or the Ultra L Cream specific anti-aging, dry skin and mature skin. Each cream is to be chosen in a tailor-made format.
The + of the Phyto Douce Emulsion: Use there to calm shaved areas. After waxing the legs but also the eyebrows and upper lip.
To know your skin type and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Esthetic assessment" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065