Terms of Sales
- These general conditions of sale are applicable only to products sold on the Géomer laboratory site. Géomer reserves the right to modify these general conditions of sale at any time.
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to inform any potential buyer of the terms and conditions under which Géomer sells and delivers the products ordered and, on the other hand, to define the rights and obligations of the parties in in connection with the sale of products by Géomer to the consumer ("the Buyer").
- They apply, without restriction or reservation, to all sales of products offered by Géomer on its website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ (hereinafter the "Site").
- Buying on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ implies full acceptance of these general conditions of sale, which buyers acknowledge having read prior to their order. The general conditions of sale applicable to the order are those accepted by the buyer at the time of validation and payment of the order.
Article 2 Identity of the company.
The website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/
- Is published by Laboratoire Géomer
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Director of publication: Alain Ledroit.
- The head office is located for Europe: Niguliste 2-47 Tallinn Estonia
- VAT: EE101.730.538.
Article 3: Orders and applicable prices
- By clicking on the "Order" button during the ordering process, and after having checked in the "Basket" the contents of the order and, if necessary, to have modified it, the Purchaser declares to accept fully and without reserve the 'entirety of these General Conditions of Sale.
- The Purchaser may cancel his order during the hour following the validation of his order by contacting the Géomer customer service by telephone or by e-mail during the opening hours indicated in the “Contact us” section of the website www.laboratoire- geomer.com.
- For any order placed outside the opening hours of the Géomer customer service, the Purchaser must exercise his right of withdrawal in accordance with article 6 of these general conditions of sale. The order will only be considered final after full payment of the price corresponding to the order.
- Géomer will systematically confirm the Buyer's order, then its dispatch by sending e-mails to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer when registering on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/
- The sale prices of products online on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ are indicated in euros all taxes included in the corresponding product sheet. The selling prices of the products can be modified by Géomer without notice. Any change in prices will be notified to the Buyer.
- The sale prices of products online on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ include value added tax - VAT - applicable at the rate in force on the day of the order. Any change in the VAT rate will be automatically updated on the selling prices of products online on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/.
- The sale prices of products online on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ do not include the shipping costs which will be indicated to the Buyer before the final validation of the order.
- The different shipping methods are provided for in article 5 and presented on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ under the heading “Transport and prices”. For deliveries outside French territory, the provisions of the General Tax Code relating to VAT will apply.
3.3. Features and availability
- The Purchaser can take note of the characteristics of Géomer products before placing an order. In the event of additional questions, the Purchaser may contact customer service during the opening hours indicated in the “Contact us” section of the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/.
- Géomer products are offered for sale on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ within the limits of available stocks.
- The website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ will inform the Purchaser by electronic mail of any shortage of stock leading to unavailability of products.
Article 4 Rules
4.1 Means of payment
- The Buyer has the means of payment accepted to date by the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/
4.1.1 Bank cards
- Carte Bleue, Visa and Master Card are accepted on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/. The Buyer's bank account will be debited at the end of a period of 4 days following the date of the order and this will be considered effective after confirmation of the agreement of the bank payment centers.
4.1.2 Gift vouchers
- Geomer gift vouchers obtained within the framework of the “Loyalty” or “Sponsorship” programs of the www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ site can be used up to their amount and supplemented, if necessary, by payment by bank card.
- Géomer gift vouchers can only be used on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/, are valid for one year from their issue and can be combined for the payment of the same order.
4.1.3 Online assets.
- Online credit notes are issued exclusively by the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ following an order return validated by Géomer customer service. Geomer online credit notes can only be used on the Géomer website, are valid for one year from their issue and can be combined with gift vouchers for the payment of the same order.
4.1.4 Bank checks
Laboratoire Géomer does not accept payment by check.
4.2 Payment terms
- The Purchaser must make full payment for his order during online validation on the Géomer website, except for a specific offer indicated on the site.
- At no time can the sums collected be considered as a deposit or down payment. Orders are payable in euros, all taxes and compulsory contributions included. Any bank charges remain the responsibility of the Purchaser, including in the case of a refund request.
- Géomer reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a consumer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order, or with whom a payment dispute remains.
4.3 Securing of payments.
- Payments made on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ are subject to a security system put in place by the banks.
- As part of the fight against internet fraud, all information relating to the Buyer's order may be transmitted to any third party authorized by law or designated by Géomer in order to carry out checks on the Buyer, his order. , its method of payment and the envisaged delivery method.
Article 5 - Delivery
5.1. Place of delivery.
- Products ordered by the Purchaser on the Géomer website will be delivered to the address indicated by the Purchaser as the delivery address. The Buyer will be able to choose another delivery address that he has previously entered in the "address book".
- A delivery slip accompanies the delivery and the purchase invoice is sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Purchaser when creating their account on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/.
5.2. Delivery methods and delivery times
- Several delivery methods are offered to the Buyer.
5.2.1 Standard delivery - Parcel post
- As soon as the package is taken care of by the Post Office, it will be delivered to the Buyer or to the recipient of the order within a period usually noted of 4 to 5 days. All the times announced do not take into account the preparation time of the order which varies from 1 to 2 working days.
- Orders placed on Friday after 11 a.m. will be handed over to the carrier the following Monday.
- In the case of standard delivery, the parcel containing the products ordered and paid for is placed in the Buyer's letterbox at the address indicated.
- In the event of non-delivery of the package for reasons of letterbox sizes and / or absence of the recipient, a delivery notice issued by the Post Office will allow the Buyer or the recipient of the order to collect the package at the office of Post indicated on the calling card for a period of 15 days. After this period, the package will be returned to Géomer and upon receipt the Buyer will be refunded the amount of the order, return costs deducted, to the credit of his bank card. No dispute relating to delivery will be possible if the package appears as delivered by the computer system of the Post.
5.3 Damaged package.
- Upon delivery of the package, the Buyer or the recipient of the order is invited to check the apparent condition of the package and the products. In the event of an anomaly observed (damaged, open package, trace of liquid, missing or damaged product), the Buyer or the recipient of the order must follow the procedures related to each delivery method. In the event of non-compliance with the procedures, the Purchaser or the recipient of the order may not claim any recourse against the carrier, any reimbursement of all or part of his order, or any exchange of the product in question, no new delivery of the products ordered.
- 5.4 Missing or damaged product.
- The Buyer or the recipient of the order must confirm the absence of any product or the damaged product (s) with Géomer customer service from the “contact us” section of the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/. Géomer may request any information relating to the identity of the Purchaser or the recipient of the order in order to carry out any verification. And the missing or damaged products will be sent at Géomer's expense.
- 5.5 Late delivery
- The Purchaser has the option of canceling his order if it is delivered within 7 days of the delivery times contractually announced by La Poste. The Purchaser will inform Geomer customer service by Email addressed to the contact details in the “Customer Services” section of the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/. Géomer will carry out an investigation with the carrier in charge of delivery in order to proceed or not with the reimbursement of the products ordered and not delivered.
- In the event of fault attributable to Géomer, the Buyer will be reimbursed by crediting his bank card.
- Otherwise, the Buyer will not be able to claim a refund of his order, or a new delivery of ordered products. The Buyer will be reimbursed for the full amount paid within 30 days if the entire order is returned.
- Article 6 - Right and withdrawal period.
- The Buyer has a period of seven clear days from the date of receipt of the package containing the products ordered for himself or for the recipient to return the entire order free of charge and obtain the exchange of the products. , an online credit note or the reimbursement of the initial delivery costs included within 30 days of receipt of the return package.
- 6.1. Modalities
- Prior to any product return, the Purchaser must inform Géomer customer service of his intention to return an order from the “My account / Return an order” section of the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/
Article 7 - Return of products
- To return a product, the Buyer or the recipient of the order must follow the following instructions:
- 1. Inform Geomer customer service of its intention to return an order from the "My account / Return an order" section of the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/
- 2. Print the “Return Form” sent by the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ to the e-mail address registered during the Buyer's registration.
- 3. Return by parcel properly protected in its original packaging, in perfect condition (undamaged, undamaged or soiled) using the label which will be supplied by Géomer and which will be stuck on the parcel. at the following address: Géomer reserves the right to refuse any package sent postage due and / or not respecting the return rules
- 4. Delays in deliveries due to a service provider or to any cause external to Laboratoire Géomer do not constitute a valid reason for reimbursement. Laboratoire Géomer declines any responsibility related to delivery or Laboratoire Géomer services.
Article 8 - Right of ownership
- Géomer retains full and entire ownership of the products sold until full receipt of the full price, in principal, costs, taxes and compulsory contributions included.
Article 9 - Intellectual property rights
- The Géomer brand and the names of the products are the personal property of Mr Alain Ledroit.
- The Internet user recognizes the exclusive rights of this one on the Géomer brand and refrains from making any use of it and more generally from infringing on the intellectual property rights of Géomer.
- Géomer reserves the right to claim damages in the event of counterfeiting and more generally infringement of its intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of Géomer, which does not grant any license or any right other than that of consulting the site.
- The reproduction of all documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
- It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse the design or assembly or in any other way attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sub -license or transfer in any way any right relating to the software.
- Likewise, it is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software and in particular (without this list being exhaustive) with a view to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and to access the site by another means that the interface provided to you by Géomer for this purpose.
Article 10 - Guarantee
- In addition to the legal guarantee against the hidden defect, for which the Buyer or the recipient of the order must act within two years from the discovery of the defect, the Products sold on Laboratoire Géomer are subject to the legal guarantee conditions of articles of the consumer code.
Article 11 - Information technology and freedom.
- The Géomer website contains information from third parties, and links to other websites, of which we can neither control the accuracy of the information contained therein nor their content.
- Géomer can in no way be held liable for damages resulting from the use, access to, or inability to use this third-party information, or the content of other websites.
- The website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ may use "cookie" files placed on the computers of visitors to its website. In general, a "cookie" file records information relating to the browsing of visitors' computers on the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ (the pages that were consulted, the date of the consultation, etc.) that the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/ will be able to read during subsequent visits by these users. In this case, it contains the information that the visitor has just provided to the website www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/. Thus, the visitor no longer needs, during his next visit, to fill out the form that was offered to him again. The visitor has the right to oppose the recording of "cookies" by configuring his browser. Each browser being different, the visitor must check in the "Help" menu of his browser how to modify the preferences in terms of cookies. However, certain features of the www.laboratoire-Geomer.com Website can no longer be used if the visitor refuses to install them. For more information on cookies and their use, visitors can consult the file of the National Commission for Computing and Liberties at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr.
Article 12 - Duration and updating
- These general conditions of sale apply throughout the duration of the placing of products online on the Géomer site and until the end of the period of contractual and legal guarantees.
- Géomer reserves the right to modify and update these general conditions of sale without notice.
- The order is subject to the general conditions of sale in force at the time of the order.
Article 13 - Guarantee 100% satisfied or refunded !
- All the products in the Géomer catalog benefit from the guarantee rule 100% satisfied or refunded. The product (s) to be reimbursed must be used according to the instructions provided.
- Refund conditions : see details here
Article 14 - Law and litigation
- These General Conditions of Sale in French will be executed and interpreted in accordance with European law.
- In the event of a dispute, the Purchaser will first contact Géomer to obtain an amicable solution. In the absence of an amicable agreement, any dispute relating to the existence, interpretation, execution or termination of the contract concluded between Géomer and the Purchaser will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the vendor's locality.
Special Black Friday General Conditions
Black Friday offers will be valid from Monday 23 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 inclusive.
Summary of the promotional offer:
> with the purchase of 2 or 3 items, receive a discount of -15% on the value of the basket (excluding shipping costs).
> with the purchase of 4 or 5 items, receive a discount of -25% on the value of the basket (excluding shipping costs).
> with the purchase of 6 or 7 items, receive a discount of -35% on the value of the basket (excluding shipping costs).
> with the purchase of 8 or more items, receive a discount of -50% on the value of the basket (excluding shipping costs).
These discounts will only be valid on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/.
These offers cannot be combined with other discount coupons or promotional offers in progress.
Promotional offers are valid for the entire range except for: hydroalcoholic gels, disinfectant liquids, accessories and samples. The offers are valid while stocks last.
The Black Friday offer is reserved for individuals.
Laboratoire-Géomer reserves the right to modify the promotional conditions during the Black Friday period. If these were to be modified, they would be published on the site www.https://laboratoire-geomer.com/gb/.