Special Natural Psoriasis Treatment - Body
How to naturally relieve skin affected by Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis is an inflammation and thickening of the skin in specific places: elbows, knees, head, body folds and joints.
- This thickening of the skin is due to an abnormal accumulation of toxins in the skin cells forming desquamations and irritations which can be borderline bearable.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine links this skin imbalance to third element of the Law of 5 Elements. She specifies that this comes from a malfunction in the elimination of toxins (waste). The origin comes from an energy imbalance preventing the elimination to be done correctly.
- We must therefore act at the source of the problem rather than at the problem itself.
- In order to provide a natural solution to this condition, Laboratoire Géomer has designed a treatment program based on ingredients and extracts of natural origin allowing to significantly relieve this skin discomfort whose results are effective and guaranteed. The purpose of this is to help better eliminate toxins via the Spleen, Stomach and Pancreas, according to the teachings of the law of 5 elements and more precisely of the EARTH element.
- To fully understand how Géomer products work, it is interesting to understand our philosophy and our cosmetic spirit.
"Our skin is the outward image of our inner health."
A natural treatment without cortisone for "relieve Psoriasis"
Yes, it exists and it is effective!
The basic treatment for Psoriasis:
To do 2 to 3 times a week, as needed:
This basic treatment is effective for small and mild areas of psoriasis.
If the psoriasis spots are large (as in the photo of the hand below under: Symptoms) then, it is better to do the complete treatment as in a Specialized Institute >> Further down on this page.
The areas with peeling will decrease more and more after each application.
- Apply a little Dermo Purifying Peeling Gel on the affected areas and rub lightly with your fingertips to loosen the slight flaking. If the crusts are thick, then, we recommend that you do the complete care, below, as in a specialized center.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- After the dwell time, rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Then, it is important to finish the sanitation of the skin by an application of Propolis shampoo (for hair and body).
- In case of severe itching, then apply a little Oligo F4. It immediately calms the itching.
All the testimonials on treatments to fight against psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and others are HERE>
What exactly is psoriasis?
- Psoriasis is a genetic skin disease (according to scientific research). Although the exact reasons for these rashes are not fully understood.
- It is an inflammation (thickening of the skin) and desquamation (dead cells) present in the form of sticky dandruff accompanied by strong itching very often unbearable.
- Psoriasis can appear on any part of the body where the skin is stretched, compressed or irritated. It can have various origins even outside the body.
- Often affected areas are the elbows, knees, head and body folds. Sometimes the nails and joints can also be affected.
- Rashes on the skin from sticky, silvery flakes
- Increased dryness of the skin
- Redness and thickness
- Joint inflammation and stiffness
- Unbearable itching
- Although the exact causes are not yet proven by science (apart from certain genetic or hereditary factors), it is very common to observe that alcohol, overweight as well as industrial diet worsen psoriasis. Indeed, the accumulation of toxins (waste) in cell clusters is amplified by these eating habits.
- The presence of gluten in the diet also greatly increases the flaking of psoriasis. Therefore, this means that "modern" man is becoming more susceptible to psoriasis. It is therefore difficult to eliminate its skin toxins.
Classic anti-psoriasis dermatological care
- Such a so-called "classic" skin disease is treated with products containing cortisone.
- It is a substance that our body creates as a stress hormone. When it is produced by the body, it is called Cortisol.
- Synthetic cortisone, which is found in all skin care products, forces skin cells to create the production of anti-inflammatory proteins. However, this treatment has drawbacks when it is stopped. Indeed, it creates a renal deficiency with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach aches, fever, mental confusion, massive dehydration etc ... This happens especially with cortisone taken orally.
- You should therefore use cortisone with caution. Which is normally recommended by all dermatologists. Whether it is a cream or a lotion, it is necessary to apply little but especially not too long. It's always better. Excess hurts everything.
Solutions developed by Géomer to cleanse the skin
- Thanks to teachings from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Laboratoire Géomer has developed specific products and treatments to relieve psoriasis.
- These have been proven since 1988 in specialized centers using our products by providing unparalleled skin comfort. How? 'Or' What ? Because we help the body to solve these worries at their origins.
Our first tip:
- The first thing to do, when you have psoriasis on your body, is drink water ! Yes, let's start by helping our body eliminate these toxins!
- To do this well, you must choose water with low mineral content whose dry residue is less than 50 mg / l because water that is too loaded with minerals will not allow you to easily clean your body.
- Then drink 1.5 liters of water per day but in small sips (as tennis players do) because if you drink large amounts of water at once, this water will go directly into the kidneys without irrigating all the tissues in your body.
- We have published a detailed article on the subject in our blog: Read the article here>
Then, we recommend to apply: The complete treatment as in a specialized center.
The Psoriasis Special Care Program as in a Specialized Institute
We recommend that you do this treatment 2-3 times a week at the start. Then, you can space the treatments according to the results obtained and this until complete disappearance of the imbalance. It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks.
- Start by applying generously with your fingertips, to the areas where the scabs appear on the skin,Plural oil. This oil softens, nourishes and protects the skin. But above all, it will slowly dissolve the crusts which must completely disappear. Above all, do not tear off the scabs by causing the skin to bleed. Plural Oil gently loosens crusts on the skin.
- Gently massage all the scabs with your fingertips until they disappear completely.
- Then apply the Peeling gel on all areas of the skin where these silvery crusts were attached to the skin. A layer of 1 to 2 millimeters thick is sufficient.
- Leave a pause and settle down in a quiet place. The sage resin and essential oils used will make you rehash many of the concerns that may be related to these skin concerns. Calmness will help you let go of all these thoughts.
- The break time is 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with clear, lukewarm water.
- Wipe your skin with a terry towel to remove as much water as possible.
- On the affected skin areas, apply a little Propolis shampoo (for skin and hair). Propolis is a very powerful natural antibiotic that will help your skin to heal.
- Do not get wet.
- Leave on for 7 minutes so that the propolis acts.
- Then wet and lather it like a traditional shower gel.
- After rinsing, dry yourself with a terry towel.
- In case of itching, finish the treatment by distributing a littleOligo F4 on all affected skin areas to calm and soothe.
- Do not rinse.
- You will really feel relieved. And, that feeling will get better and better with each application.
Click on the images for more explanation of each product
- From the first application, the "shackle effect" often felt on the skin will diminish and disappear.
- The itching is immediately relieved.
- The psoriasis spots on the skin will gradually subside and the skin will become more comfortable again.
- Then, we recommend that you maintain a good hydration of your skin so that this imbalance does not come back to bother you.
Do you have skin concerns and want to know the products or treatments that are right for you?
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us at +33185089191
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."