Male deficiency hair loss
The solution against hair loss from deficiency in men
"My hair has become very thin, dry and is falling out."
The biggest mistake that is made about hair loss in men is to believe that it is, for sure, a fall wrongly called hereditary.
Not all men's hair loss is hereditary
Hair loss is due to:
- Or premature aging of the scalp.
- Either a hormonal imbalance present at the beginning of puberty until the end of it around +/- 25/30 years.
But, there are a lot of men who still lose their hair when puberty is over. It is no longer just the hormones that are responsible for this hair loss. In reality, the causes are multiple:
- A poorly irrigated scalp.
- Dandruff meaning that the scalp does not evacuate its toxins.
- A scalp that is too hot or too cold.
- Too much sebum due to a liver or gall bladder that is not on top.
- Excessive sweating.
- An overly tense scalp that prevents blood from supplying the hair follicles.
- A diet deficient in minerals (few vegetables and fruits grown in a balanced soil with the presence of natural compost and not even organic fertilizer).
- See combinations of these imbalances.
Which treatment is right for you?
Fill out our diagnostic questionnaire. Our hair specialist establishes your personalized program and adapts your tailor-made products :
Complete care against deficiency loss
Dry hair that becomes thinner, breaks, falls out or does not grow back.
The stages of treatment as in a hair center
Step 1: The choice of Amplitude
Very important to do for heavily bald scalps:
It is necessary to start by correctly activating the blood microcirculation thanks to the application of Geomer amplitude.
Apply 13 to 18 drops of Amplitude all over the scalp and massage with fingertips to distribute.
- Amplitude n ° 2 : For scalps that are too sweaty, too full of blood, too hot, hyper vascularized. The excess blood and heat on the scalp will create deficiencies in the hair follicles.
- Amplitude n ° 4 : For dry scalps suffering from itching or reactions. These scalps need blood activation to function properly.
- Amplitude n ° 5 : For heavily bald scalps requiring a large energy supply via the blood microcirculation. Anemic, poorly vascularized scalps. Be careful, the use of Amplitude n ° 5 can cause excessive perspiration that can stick to the hair at the end of the day (especially when used on slightly bald scalps). In this case, preferably use theAmplitude n ° 4.
If you don't know which Amplitude you should use, fill out the questionnaire Hair Diagnosis.
For falls or incipient baldness:
- You can skip this step 1.
- And use a tailor-made shampoo in which the Géomer laboratory will have added one or more Amplitude (s) according to your needs.
- This tailor-made adaptation is free.
- The only condition is to fulfill the tailor-made service request questionnaire.
Step 2: Perform an unblocking massage
- Massage your scalp by wrinkling it under your fingers so that it softens and blood circulation can flow freely.
- Start at the back of your neck and slowly work your way up to the forehead while continuing to wrinkle your scalp. Discover the flexibility massage of the scalp >>
- People who have a very tight, hard scalp need to do this type of massage every day for a good 5 minutes. This is very important because a tight scalp = blocked = guaranteed hair loss = impossible for products to be 100% active!
Step 3: Applying the Terral mask
- Apply to brush or with a applicator bottle or with your fingertips (less precise and less economical in terms of product) a 1 mm thick layer of Terral (clay mask) over the entire surface of your scalp.
- It is unnecessary to apply it along the length of the hair. Terral is active for the skin and the scalp.
- In general, either the Terral White be the Terral Gray for this type of treatment. The Terral Red is used in summer during hot weather to prevent excessive sweating. Your Geomer advisor, following your hair diagnosis, can advise you on the choice of Terral to use.
- Leave the Terral on for 20 to 30 minutes.
In case of other concerns (in addition to hair loss) such as excess sebum, dandruff or excessive sweating, it will be preferable to use another Terral or another Géomer product according to your needs. To do this, just ask us:
Step 4: The tailor-made shampoo
- After the Terral dwell time, rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Dry your hair with a terry towel to remove the water as much as possible.
- Then, make the custom-made shampoo that suits you.
- Leave to pause for the recommended time.
- With Géomer shampoos, it is not necessary to do a second shampoo.
- To find the right shampoo for your hair type, follow our advice by clicking here >>
- Always use a Geomer Tailor-Made Shampoo if you want to find and keep pretty hair.
- When washing your hair, it is important to have a shampoo containing the essential oils necessary for the good balance of your scalp.
- Let us not forget that it is in the scalp that our hair is born and grows.
- It is therefore essential to have a healthy scalp for healthy hair.
Step 5: Hydration of the hair
- After your shampoo, apply a small amount of Hair Balm on your hair (see its instructions for use).
- The Hair Balm will soften the hair without weighing it down or making it sticky.
- This step is very important because the essential oils, which are very present in the products you have just used, tend to dry out weakened hair.
Step 6: Application of trace elements
- After wiping the hair
- Apply a few lensesOligo F3 (the equivalent of a hazelnut or a teaspoon).
- Distribute well over the entire surface of the scalp, even if the hair loss is localized.
- Note that putting too much Oligo F3 will not help your hair grow back faster. The product is very concentrated in active ingredients and if you put too much of it, the excess will disappear into dust when brushing the hair.
- Then spray the equivalent of two presses of Regenorsil that you will distribute over the entire scalp and hair lengths.
- Finish with styling and drying as usual.
Frequency of treatment against deficiency loss
This complete treatment is to be done:
- 2 times a week at the start of treatment.
- When the regrowth of new hair begins to be seen (after +/- 3 to 4 months of applications) only once a week is necessary.
+ Every day:
- Apply the equivalent of a teaspoon ofOligo F3 over the entire surface of the scalp.
- Rub in with your fingertips.
- Soften the scalp if necessary so that it remains supple.
- In the fall arrest phase, the Regenorsil is to be applied twice a week. If you use more, it can lead to premature shedding.
- In the growth phase of new hair, Regenorsil can be used every day.
Find an overview of the frequency of application of Géomer haircare in
Important to know about hair loss
- It is impossible to completely stop hair loss because we lose an average of 100-150 hairs per day.
- It is more appropriate to say that we stabilize hair loss than to say that we stop hair loss.
- So if you lose more than 150 hairs per day, then Géomer products will be able to stabilize your hair loss so that you only lose 100-150 hairs per day, which will grow again within 90 days of stabilizing the hair loss.
All the testimonials on stopping hair loss and hair regrowth are HERE >>
- Use a natural comb or a natural boar bristle or wood brush to protect the keratin in the hair.
- Massage your scalp with the palms of your hands to activate blood circulation. Be careful, rubbing the scalp with your fingers promotes the appearance of sebum which contributes to accentuate hair loss. In addition, it allows a moment of relaxation, while stress decreases the micro-circulation of the blood, accentuating hair loss.
All our products are GUARANTEED 3 MONTHS
Valid on standard volumes (intended for 3 months of use): Read the conditions HERE
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."