Hot Couperose (Rosacea)
How to take care of blotchy skin?
- Hot Couperose or Hot Rosacea is caused by engorged skin (too much blood under the skin).
- Before applying a moisturizing or calming cream that is effective, it is necessary to limit this excess subcutaneous blood.
- Only deep drainage will allow the blood vessels to decongest effectively.
! Be careful not to confuse it with a Dry Couperose (Rosacea).
Hot rosacea (rosacea) prone skin is skin that is:
- Red, swollen with blood that makes the blood vessels under the skin very visible.
- Hot and
- Sometimes sweaty.
- When you make sustained efforts, you can even slightly feel the heartbeat on your face.
- Often the neck is very white. Which contrasts enormously with the red on the face.
- The skin is red and hot.
- Moisturizers have only a slight calming effect and are short-lived.
- Some specialists recommend laser treatment for this type of rosacea. Which will eliminate the small overloaded vessels. The concern with this type of treatment is that the origin of the imbalance has not been treated. New subcutaneous vessels will therefore appear a few months after the operation.
The specific basic treatment for Hot Couperose:
1st week: 1 time per day
2nd week: 1 day out of 2
3rd week: 2 times per week
4th week: 1 time per week
Facial treatment for blotchy skin like in a beauty salon
The blotchy skin is linked to the second element of the Law of 5 Elements: FIRE
We recommend that you do this treatment once a month in order to push back the aging of the skin of the face as much as possible.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle face wash.
- Finish the cleaning with Essential Lotion to start toning the skin.
- Perform a facial scrub with the Plant scrub which will be tailor-made according to the type of skin. To be applied in successive strokes for total coverage of the face. Leave on for 2 minutes then perform the exfoliation maneuvers by rotating until the desquamation is eliminated.
- Rinse and then perform manual drainage of the face, neck and décolleté withPhyto Douce Emulsion non-greasy moisturizing emulsion to which you add 5 to 7 drops ofAmplitude n ° 2 which stabilizes the skin red, too vascularized.
- Once the emulsion has penetrated the skin, apply the Terral Red all over the face. This will come to drain, decongest and refresh. Make a mask one millimeter thick.
- 5 to 10 minute break time. Do not allow Terral to dry out. If necessary, recharge during the pause time.
- Clean with water.
- Wipe and dry your face.
- Then apply Regenorsil to help cell regeneration.
- For hydration, finish the treatment by applying thePhyto Douce Emulsion or the Ultra L Cream specific anti-aging, dry skin and mature skin. Each cream is to be chosen in a tailor-made format.
The + of the Phyto Douce Emulsion: Use there to calm shaved areas. After waxing the legs but also the eyebrows and upper lip.
To know your skin type and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Esthetic assessment" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."