3. The EARTH element:
A transition period:
- In the law of 5 elements, the EARTH element represents stagnation, maturity, reflection.
- EARTH is also the nourishing mother, the fertile environment that receives heat and rain: FIRE and WATER. It is the reference plane from which the WOOD emerges and from which the FIRE escapes where the METAL sinks.
- The Earth is both Yin and Yang since it receives and produces.
- It is an important part of Chinese medicine because, although it is commonly associated with the end of summer, we actually find it after each of the seasons.
- The Earth makes it possible to sow, to grow and to reap.
Correspondence with age:
- The element Earth corresponds with the age of maturity, of reflection. This is the period between 30 and 45 years old.
- Better known as the "midlife crisis".
- Be careful too much thought will block assimilation.
Our body is preparing for the coming season.
- This very particular element acts during a period of 18 days, between each season.
- Our body will eliminate waste, toxins.
- This "foster mother" prepares the organism for the energy of the new element.
- This is a good time to come back to yourself in preparation for the next season.
Organs related to the Earth element
This energy of the element Earth, which comes to prepare the element to come, acts in us at the level of the spleen, the stomach and the pancreas. It is a period of detoxification of our body. This has the consequence of letting appear on our skin and scalp: pimples, pruritus, dandruff, psoriasis and eczema ...
The EARTH element is associated with INTERSEASONS.