Care of mature skin
How to keep beautiful skin?
This treatment allows to deeply cleanse and drain the skin of the face.
1st week: 1 time per day
2nd week: 1 day out of 2
3rd week: 2 times per week
4th week: 1 time per week
Facial treatment for mature skin like in a beauty salon
Mature skin is associated with the fifth element of the Law of 5 Elements:WATER
We recommend that you do this treatment once a month in order to push back the aging of the skin of the face as much as possible.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle face wash.
- Perform a facial scrub with the Plant scrub which will be tailor-made according to the type of skin. To be applied in successive strokes for total coverage of the face. Leave on for 2 minutes then perform the exfoliation maneuvers by rotating until the desquamation is eliminated.
- Rinse and then perform manual drainage of the face, neck and décolleté withPhyto Douce Emulsion non-greasy moisturizing emulsion to which you add 5 to 7 drops ofAmplitude 5 to tone your skin.
- Once the emulsion has penetrated the skin, apply the Terral Gray all over the face. This will stimulate your skin and act against wrinkles. Make a mask one millimeter thick.
- 5 to 10 minute break time. Do not allow Terral to dry out. If necessary, recharge during the pause time.
- Clean with water.
- Wipe and dry your face.
- Then apply Regenorsil to help the skin to regenerate.
- On wrinkled areas, apply a little Mineral tensor (anti wrinkle).
- For hydration, finish the treatment by applying Ultra L Cream specific anti-aging, dry skin and mature skin, tailor-made.
The + of the Phyto Douce Emulsion: Use there to calm shaved areas. After waxing the legs but also the eyebrows and upper lip.
To know your skin type and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Esthetic assessment" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."