Scalp that sweats or greases?
How to treat excessive scalp sweating?
Before you start, it's important to know if you have an oily or sweaty scalp.
- The scalp has a tendency to "grease" very quickly the very day of shampooing or even the next day.
- This rapidity observation is the most important element to remember when diagnosing hyperhidrosis, ie a real excess of sweating.
- The roots are shiny, the hair tends to be more curly around the ear.
- Due to the demineralization that this hyperhidrosis causes, the hair tends to be thinner.
- We often tend to confuse hyperhidrosis with seborrhea (oily hair).
- This error can cause Reactional Seborrhea.
- If you wash your hair too often with so-called "oily hair" shampoo while your scalp is sweaty, you will dry out your scalp. Consequently, it will automatically secrete sebum to alleviate this dryness.
! If you have to wash your hair every day, you have a sweaty scalp and not a Oily scalp.
Sweaty or oily scalp? You are not sure ?
Complete the questionnaire Hair Diagnosis and receive free advice from our specialist.
Frequency of application: Once or twice a week
All product reviews are HERE>
Treatment for scalp affected by heavy sweating:
We recommend that you do this treatment twice a week for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Start by massaging your scalp with 13 drops ofAmplitude n ° 2 to decrease skin temperature and refresh. The massage will soften your scalp.
- Then apply a 1-millimeter layer of Terral Red all over the scalp. Terral Rouge is used to drain, decongest and limit excess sweating.
- Break time 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and wring out the hair.
- Then apply the Energizing Shampoo, specific for perspiring scalp, at the roots. This is to be tailor-made.
- Break time 7 minutes.
- Then wet. This shampoo doesn't lather a lot.
- Rinse well despite the absence of foam.
- And wring out your hair.
To know the nature of your scalp and benefit from the adaptation free of charge tailored of your products, fill out our "Hair balance" questionnaire:
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."