The Interseason between Spring and Summer
It's a period of energy change - Elimination of toxins
The best time to take stock of health and beauty
To feel good about yourself and feel good about yourself!
The energy of the digestive system increases
That means :
- Amplification of dandruff
- And other peeling ...
Everything that is in the field of living things on earth undergoes an energy transition.
During the 18 off-season days, the central digestive system takes over: Spleen - Stomach - Pancreas.
You have to be attentive to your central digestive system: Spleen - Stomach - Pancreas
In our body, during this offseason, we can experience different symptoms related to our central digestive system, such as nausea, greater fatigue, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, etc.
It is during this period that the Spleen (helped by its two supports which are the Pancreas and the Stomach) will have for main mission to correctly nourish our body. Just like the land which is our foster mother. This is why the offseason is also called Element Earth.
The Spleen is therefore the most important organ in our digestive system. It provides the raw materials for the formation of the vital energy of our body called Qi in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Advice during the off-season
- You have to preserve your central digestive system.
- Eat better and especially less.
- Breathe deeply to help Qi develop.
- = Better oxygenation and assimilation of food.
To help our central digestive system to function well, it is advisable to act directly on the Rate / Pancreas meridian and the Stomach meridian.
For example, it suffices to apply on the two meridians (Spleen and Stomach) a layer of 1 to 2 millimeters of Terral Yellow. (Break time 20 minutes except on facial areas 5 minutes).
We recommend that you do this treatment in an institute with a specialist in Traditional Chinese Medicine in order to apply the Yellow Terral correctly and in the right place or to ask your acupuncturist to act on these two meridians.
Always stay in balance to maintain good health.
By acting on these two meridians:
- We rebalance the central digestive system.
- It soothes and relieves digestive disorders, diarrhea, fatigue, etc ...
An imbalance in the proper functioning of the central digestive system is also visible on the skin and this causes an accumulation of subcutaneous cellular waste which will inevitably exit through the skin in various forms:
- And others …
- During this off-season, reduce the sweet and sweet flavors and focus on bitter flavors.
- So limit anything that is sweet as well as honey and jams.
- Take it easy on cheeses, meat, fats, butter and oils.
- We will favor all types of rice, root vegetables, buckwheat, rye, endives, dandelions, broad beans, lentils, dried beans, onions, shallots.
These dietary advice are also very important all year round but ESPECIALLY during the 4 off-seasons for people prone to permanent dandruff, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, keratosis and other flaking.
From an emotional point of view
The Spleen and Stomach meridians are related to concerns.
- Material concerns, self-image, what we want are represented by the Rate - Pancreas meridian.
- The Stomach Meridian is connected to the salivary glands, eye, neck, stomach and insulin. Directly related to thoughts, memory, thinking, stress and worry.
- People prone to worries about dandruff, eczema, psoriasis and other flaking, find it difficult to "digest" certain situations. They think a lot, even a very long time, before acting or making decisions.
- Just like the food that nourishes our body, the information we see, hear, nourish our consciousness. Then the subconscious takes action.
In summary :
The off-season period is therefore the ideal time to refocus on yourself in order to better apprehend the summer which will soon appear with its share of heat and long sunny days.
The recommended skincare product as soon as toxins appear on the skin:
During this spring / summer off-season, we recommend that you use the Propolis shampoo.
This is to be tailor-made in the event of:
- Transient dandruff
- Pimples on the skin or scalp
- Slight scabs on the scalp
- Slight traces of eczema or psoriasis both on the scalp and on the skin
- Appearance of slight traces of dermatitis on the scalp or on the skin
If during the off-season, you notice a clear increase in the presence of dandruff, pimples, rashes on the skin, psoriasis, eczema
People with year-round dandruff, pimples, pruritus, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema or even scabs on both the skin and the scalp all have an excess of toxins in common. These exit through the skin, instead of evacuating naturally. And this for long periods. See even all year round.
During the off-season, the body has to eliminate more toxins than usual. This increases the skin imbalance present in these people.
Result: Their skin concerns intensify strongly as with each change of season.
If you are concerned, we recommend that you pay close attention to this:
- Drink water properly to help your body better eliminate waste through the natural pathways of the human body. Read the article about it here >>
- Be very diligent in the application of specific care against dandruff, scalp crusts and other traces of psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis. Discover this treatment here >>
Find all our professional treatments:
A question ?
Or call us at +33185089191