The Géomer laboratory has chosen to use vegetable oils in its skincare products for their benefits
Which ones do we use and why?
- Coconut oil : Rich in essential fatty acids, lauric acid and myristic acid. It nourishes and repairs skin and hair, without greasing.
- Shea Oil : Rich in vitamins A, E, D, F. This oil has many functions. It nourishes, hydrates, protects and is emollient (relaxes, softens), antioxidant and healing.
- Soya oil : Rich in omega-6 and vitamin k which contributes to cell strengthening. It is mainly used for hydration in combination with other oils.
- Sesame oil : Has omega-6, vitamin E and antioxidant properties that help the skin to regenerate. Nourishes and hydrates.
- Sweet almond oil : Rich in fatty acids, vitamins E, A, B1, PP, B2, B6 and trace elements (magnesium, manganese copper). It purifies the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil : This oil penetrates the skin well without leaving a greasy film. It is used for its comfort and has regenerative properties.
- Babassu Oil : High moisturizing and softening properties and has tocotrienols = anti aging.
- Corn oil : Nourishing property.
- Copra Oil (extracted from the dry pulp of coconut): Softens and hydrates.
- Jojoba oil : This oil has a composition similar to human sebum. It has very important skin protection properties.
- Raspberry Oil : Rich in vitamin E and carotenoids = anti aging.
- Safflower Oil : Softens and protects skin and hair.
- Olive oil : Rich in vitamins A, D, E and K and in antioxidants. Emollient property and protective function.
- Apricot Oil : Amphiphilic property: Allows the mixing of water and oil.
- Palm oil (hydrogenated, esterified without petrochemical derivative): This oil is used for its foaming and non-irritating power when combined with mild (natural) washing agents.
- Fusel Oil (fatty alcohol from the manufacture of whiskey): Support for essential oils respectful of the skin. Usually, essential oils are mixed with alcohol. Which is not the case with us. Our primary objective is to respect your skin.
We quote the main benefits that we retain for these oils. However, a vegetable oil can have multiple properties.
To know all the peculiarities of a vegetable oil, we advise you to find out about specialized sites.
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us at +33185089191