Color her hair, bleach her hair
How to protect your hair from color?
Colored hair needs special care due to the chemical treatment it undergoes.
The care to maintain and protect your hair on a daily basis:
How to color like at the hairdresser?
The Laboratoire Géomer has developed a special coloring treatment to maintain suppleness and shine.
- Whether at home or at your usual hairdresser, follow our treatment to protect your hair from the harmful effects of colorings and discolorations.
- Your hairdresser hesitates to put Geomer products in his coloring? Contact us to give us the contact details of your hairdresser. Our coloring technical specialist will explain the advantage of adding Géomer products.
Our professional care for hair coloring and bleaching
- Use a bottle with a spray bottle.
- In this bottle, mix 80% of water at 20% ofGentle Phyto Emulsion to hydrate and remineralize your hair.
- Mix your coloring as usual and add 4 pressures ofplural oil (a tea spoon). It repairs, softens and nourishes your hair at the same time.
- If your coloring has a strong lightening power (tone 8, 9 and 10) add 15 drops ofAmplitude n ° 4 to protect your scalp.
Do it yourself or by your hairdresser.
- Brush your hair.
- Then spray the water and Phyto Douce Emulsion on the lengths.
- This spray will in no way screen your coloring product. On the contrary, it will protect the hair.
- Apply your coloring or bleach as usual.
- Observe the necessary break time.
- Then apply a little PH Correcting Shampoo with water and emulsify your color with your fingertips.
- Rinse well.
- Apply again 2 presses of PH Correcting Shampoo and leave for 2 minutes in order to close the scales of the hair. In addition, it will bring shine to your hair.
- Rinse your hair.
Protection of lengths withPhyto Douce Emulsion as well as the addition of'Plural Oil in your coloring mixture will not interfere with the color. This brings shine as well as better color retention over time and prevents the hair from bleeding.
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065