Hair loss after pregnancy
How to treat hair loss after childbirth?
Frequency: Every day
Apply the equivalent of a teaspoon of Oligo F3 to the entire scalp. Massage well to penetrate. Do not rinse.
During pregnancy and after childbirth
3 to 6 months after the birth of your child, you start to have hair falling out ...
- It is very common for women in the months following childbirth to experience what is known as postpartum hair loss and to lose a lot of hair mass in a short period of time.
No, this is not due to a hormonal imbalance
- It is often believed that this hair loss in women appears because of a hormonal imbalance related to pregnancy. It's wrong !
- The period of pregnancy is a real hormonal upheaval but it is far from being a hormonal imbalance.
- Childbirth in a woman is something completely natural and it does not cause any hormonal imbalance that could cause abnormal hair loss.
The answer is provided by traditional Chinese medicine
- According to traditional Chinese medicine, the nature of the human body is very well made.
- Indeed, you should know that the skin is a reserve of proteins for our body.
- Our hair as well as our nails (the appendages) are a formidable reserve of minerals.
- These two reserves exist in order to compensate for any lack which could arise during the life. The goal is to survive in the event of a shortage.
From the start of pregnancy
- Early in the development of the embryo, the mother's body knows full well that it will need more essential amino acids than usual to fuel this developing child.
- Her body will therefore, from the first weeks of pregnancy, fill its mineral reserves to the maximum because it is these minerals that will provide the amino acids necessary for the development of the baby and its mother.
In early pregnancy, hair and nails are strengthened
- All women notice it!
- From the first weeks of pregnancy, they are radiant.
- But the most incredible is that their hair and nails are beautiful!
- The body fills its mineral reserves to the maximum. The hair is on top.
After childbirth, it's always a disaster
- In the 3 to 6 months following childbirth, many women lose their hair by handfuls!
- Taking vitamins doesn't work. The hair keeps falling ... the nails are breaking ...
- The reason is MINERAL DEFICIENCY.
- Because they have completely emptied their mineral reserves which have not had the time or the opportunity to fill up.
Modern food is low in minerals
- During the last century, women giving birth did not lose their hair as they do today. On the contrary, the birth of the baby had strengthened their hair and their skin ... In the 1900s, the more children a woman had, the more her skin and hair were vigorous. These women had no wrinkles and were far from the balding situation.
- Our modern food, even organic, is industrial and the cultivated soils are weakened in minerals.
- The cause ?
- Our feces go straight to the toilet. Then, in the sewers and all that to finish in the incinerators.
- Whereas the cycle in the last century was that the droppings were put on the manure. Who was going to amend the soil of the garden ... where grow vegetables stuffed with minerals that came from human and animal excrement. Which is no longer the case.
The Laboratoire Géomer has developed a mineralizing treatment
- Faced with this problem of postpartum hair loss, which is more and more frequent, since 1980 we have been developing a very mineralizing treatment that allows women not to lose their hair after giving birth.
- This treatment works to stop hair loss and to regrow fallen hair.
Our preventive treatment against hair loss as in a hair center to do DURING pregnancy
It is preferable to drain and mineralize the scalp well during the 9 months of pregnancy so as not to worry about postnatal hair loss.
In the first place, it is recommended to drink and eat products rich in natural minerals that have grown on soil enriched with manure. Avoid anything that is industrial and that is transformed. The ideal is to grow your own vegetables and fruits ... when possible.
To do once a week:
- Start by massaging your scalp well so that it is supple and has excellent blood circulation.
- Then apply the Terral White over the entire surface of the scalp (1 mm thick) with a suitable brush or one applicator bottle. This will come to drain and remineralize your skin.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Then, shampoo for your hair type. We recommend the Algae Shampoo for fine hair.
- Dry the hair and apply the equivalent of a teaspoon ofOligo F3 for remineralization via the hairline.
- Do not rinse.
IMPORTANT: There is no contraindication with essential oils during pregnancy if they are not ingested.
- Our products contain a lot of essential oils.
- And it is well known that essential oils like mint, sage are abortive.
- BUT ORALLY AND NOT THROUGH THE SKIN!
- The skin is a real protective barrier of the human body and it only lets through what suits it and at the dose that suits it.
- On the other hand, if you swallow essential oils during pregnancy, there is a good chance that you have problems.
- Since 1980, Géomer products have been used by hairdressers, therapists and beauticians who all continued to work with Géomer products during their pregnancy. They all had beautiful, healthy babies. The concentration of essential oils in Géomer products are around +/- 3%. Which is far from toxic doses of 80% 100%.
Our professional anti-hair loss treatment as in a hair center AFTER childbirth
If you have done the care detailed above, your hair will not fall out after childbirth.
On the other hand, if you have not taken a preventive Géomer treatment, your hair may thin out and fall out within 3 to 6 months after giving birth.
To do every day:
- Apply the equivalent of a teaspoon ofOligo F3 all over the scalp.
- Do not rinse.
- The ideal is to make this application in the evening and to style your hair the next day by applying a littleUniversal Oligo.
To do once a week for 4 to 6 weeks:
- Start by applying 13 to 16 drops ofAmplitude n ° 4, soothing.
- Massage with fingertips to evenly distribute over the entire surface of the scalp.
- Then apply the Terral White over the entire surface of the scalp with a brush or an applicator bottle. This will come to drain and remineralize your skin.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Distribute two pressures of Algae Shampoo tailor-made
- Leave on for 4 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Distribute, then, the equivalent of a teaspoon ofOligo F3 all over the scalp for remineralization via the hairline.
- Do not rinse.
The use of Géomer products is not recommended during the breastfeeding period because the essential oils are applied to the skin which it filters.
Important to know
- It is impossible to completely stop hair loss because we lose an average of 100-150 hairs per day. (Normal life cycle of the hair).
- It is therefore more appropriate to say that we stabilize hair loss than to say that we stop hair loss.
- If you lose more than 150 hairs per day ("abnormal" hair loss), then Géomer products will be able to stabilize your hair loss so that you only lose 100-150 hairs per day. These will grow back within 90 days of this stabilization of the fall. See our HAIR REGROWTH PROGRAM >>
If in addition to this type of postnatal hair loss, you have dandruff, an oily scalp or other concerns. So, complete the hair diagnostic questionnaire because you will certainly need a specific and personalized treatment that will be prescribed to you by our hair specialist.
Find all the testimonials on stopping hair loss and hair regrowth HERE>
- Use a natural comb or a natural boar bristle or wood brush to protect the keratin in the hair.
- Massage your scalp with the palms of your hands to activate blood circulation. Be careful, rubbing the scalp with your fingers promotes the appearance of sebum which contributes to accentuate hair loss. In addition, it allows a moment of relaxation, while stress decreases the micro-circulation of the blood, accentuating hair loss.
All our products are GUARANTEED 3 MONTHS
Valid on standard volumes (intended for 3 months of use): Read the conditions HERE
You have a question ?
Meeting on : Frequently asked Questions
Or call us on +33185089191 or +3223181065
"This information is in no way intended to be a substitute for a medical consultation. We recommend that you see your doctor for a full medical diagnosis of your symptoms."