The Géomer laboratory winner of the competition
"Red Herring Europe 2018"
The entire Laboratoire Géomer has the great pleasure to announce its victory in the international competition "The Red Herring Top 100 Europe 2018 Awards".
This Tuesday, April 17, 2018, in Amsterdam, Laboratoire Géomer , represented by Alain Ledroit, was awarded the Red Herring Top 100 Europe award. This among 1250 companies selected and analyzed across the European continent.
"We are very proud of this recognition as being the most promising company in Europe in the Pharma sector by combining ancestral knowledge and ultra-modern communications!"
"This award represents for us much more than a price or a label. It is a recognition of the values that we transmit to our customers via the web and via our loyal resellers, this for more than 30 years.
It's very strange to be awarded the first prize for technological innovation as a Cosmetic Laboratory.
When I decided in 2014 to launch an online shop that would allow everyone to have perfectly adapted tailor-made skincare products, the bet was very daring.
And 4 years later, we receive this recognition. A thousand times thank you.
The Laboratoire Géomer is the forerunner of non-automated online diagnostics with tailor-made products and treatments throughout the seasons. We follow the needs of all our customers and whenever they request it or with each change of seasons, we tailor their care products for both their skin and their hair.
We have succeeded in returning to the essential foundations of health as they had been established during the foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine, over 5000 years ago. By combining it with modern knowledge in naturopathy. And by providing everyone as soon as they need them, 100 products% tailor-made.
And all this is accessible from your smart phone in a few seconds.
We even allow our professional resellers to sell directly to all their customers via our online shop, without them having to travel. The products are delivered to their homes very quickly. The Web is an invention which is magnificent because it allows us to help everyone from a distance ... "
A big thank you to everyone for your trust.
CEO & Founder Laboratoire Géomer .
Red Herring has been a leading journal for new technologies since 1993. As a media communications company, it brings together technological innovators, investors and decision-makers, at a global level and gives visibility to emerging technologies of companies on the way to becoming major players in their respective fields.
Companies are assessed on criteria such as financial performance, technological innovation, quality of management, overall business strategy and market penetration.
Laboratoire Géomer has distinguished itself from other companies thanks to its innovative approach to the design and marketing of cosmetic treatments that are intended to be natural and tailored.
Return to the essentials of life thanks to Law of 5 Elements and use current technology in order to better advise, to stay close to its users and their needs.
"We believe that Laboratoire Geomer embodies the vision, dynamism and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial enterprise. Laboratoire Geomer should be proud of its accomplishment, because the competition was very strong."
Red Herring editorial staff
Here is the Red Herring press release:
- Laboratoire Géomer selected as winner of the Top 100 Europe Red Herring 2018
- April 17, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Red Herring tonight announced its Red Herring Europe award winners at the Top 100 forum, honoring Europe's largest private companies and celebrating the innovations and technologies of these startups in their respective industries .
- Red Herring Top 100 Europe recruits exceptional entrepreneurs and promising companies. It selects the winners of approximately 1,200 privately funded companies each year in the European Region. Since 1996, Red Herring has kept an eye on these newcomers. Red Herring's Top 100 list has become a hallmark for identifying new and promising companies and entrepreneurs. Red Herring editors were among the first to recognize that companies like Alibaba, Facebook, Google, SalesForce.com, Skype, SuperCell, Spotify, Twitter, and YouTube would change the way we live and work. Thousands of the most interesting and innovative companies have been ranked in the Top 100 over the years.
- “In 2018, selecting the best candidates was no small feat,” said Alex Vieux, editor and CEO of Red Herring. “In fact, we have had the toughest time in years because so many entrepreneurs had made significant milestones so early in the European tech ecosystem. But after a lot of careful thought, thought and discussion, we have narrows our list of hundreds of applicants from across Europe to the top 100 winners. We believe Laboratoire Géomer embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial business. Laboratoire Géomer should be proud of its accomplishment, because the competition was very strong. "
- Red Herring editorial staff assessed companies on quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technological innovation, quality of management, overall business strategy and market penetration. This assessment was complemented by a review of the track record and ranking of similar startups in the same industries, allowing Red Herring to see beyond the "hype" and make the listing a valuable tool for discovery and advocacy for companies. new and most promising business models. Europe.
- After the well-deserved victory of Laboratoire Géomer , they are then invited to present their company on the American market during the Top 100 North America in June and then compete on the international scene for the Top 100 Global in November. Red Herring is committed to following Laboratoire Géomer towards greater success and innovation
The original press release in English:
- Laboratoire Géomer chosen as a 2018 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winner.
- April 17, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands - Red Herring announced its Red Herring Europe award winners this evening at the Top 100 forum, recognizing Europe's leading private companies and celebrating these startups' innovations and technologies across their respective industries.Red Herring Top 100 Europe enlists outstanding entrepreneurs and promising companies. It selects the award winners from approximately 1,200 privately financed companies each year in the European Region. Since 1996, Red Herring has kept tabs on these up-and-comers. Red Herring's Top 100 list has become a mark of distinction for identifying promising new companies and entrepreneurs. Red Herring's editors were among the first to recognize that companies such as Alibaba, Facebook, Google, SalesForce.com, Skype, SuperCell, Spotify, Twitter, and YouTube would change the way we live and work. Thousands of the most interesting and innovative companies have graced the Top 100 list over the years.
- “In 2018, selecting the top achievers was by no means a small feat,” said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. “In fact, we had the toughest time in years because so many entrepreneurs had crossed significant milestones so early in the European tech ecosystem. But after much thought, rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of candidates from across Europe to the Top 100 Winners. We believe Laboratoire Géomer embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. Laboratoire Géomer should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was very strong. ”
- Red Herring's editorial staff evaluated the companies on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technological innovation, management quality, overall business strategy and market penetration. This assessment was complemented by a review of the track records and standings of similar startups in the same verticals, allowing Red Herring to see past the “hype” and make the list a valuable instrument of discovery and advocacy for the most promising new business models in Europe.
- Following Laboratoire Géomer 's well-deserved win, they are then invited to showcase their company to the US market at the Top 100 North America event in June and later compete internationally for the Top 100 Global in November. Red Herring is dedicated to following Laboratoire Géomer's path to further success and innovation.
Find all the Red Herring information on their website www.redherring.com.