Put an end to hair that grows too quickly!
Be careful, excess shampoo accentuates hair loss! Frequent or daily shampooing is very bad for the skin ... But then, what to do when the hair greases too quickly?
What to do about quickly greasy hair?
Recommendation: Only one shampoo per week (maximum two)
When I read the responses to Hair Diagnostic Questionnaire in order to prepare the prescriptions, I find that about 75% people with hair problems (loss, hair becoming thin, ...) shampoo every other day, or even one every day.
Be careful, more than two shampoos per week promotes hair loss!
To have healthy hair, you need to space the shampoos.
It is time for this advice to be disseminated to the general public.
My hair is quickly greasy!
This is what I read every day. "My hair gets greasy quickly. I washed it this morning and tonight it's already greasy ... I have to wash it every day or it looks dirty, greasy and lacks volume."
This type of comment is always made by people with fine to very fine hair.
No, the hair does not grease!
It is common to hear this completely erroneous expression: "My hair is greasy ".
- Fat is secreted by the sebaceous gland which is located under the skin.
- This gland secretes sebum (fat) which will be distributed, very slowly, inside the hair follicle where the hair bulbs grow. It will also spread all over the surface of the skin = the scalp.
- Sebum has a very precise role in protecting the skin and hair against external aggressions.
- It is therefore visible on the entire surface of the scalp as well as on the roots of the hair. But that's not why our hair is greasy.
- It is impossible for him to climb, to settle on the length of a hair. The sebum therefore does not spread all over the hair.
- In case of excess sebum, the scalp will be oily as well as the hair roots. They will be brilliant too. The root of the hair is the first 2 centimeters of the hair from the scalp.
- It should be noted that it is necessary to wait at least 3 days so that the sebaceous glands which work in excess can create enough sebum to saturate the scalp and the roots of the hair.
Fine hair gets dirty quickly from body sweating
- Do you have oily hair? But then if the hair is not greasy, why is it dirty?
- What can be compared to fat, along the length of the hair, is in fact natural perspiration from the sweat glands which is deposited on the surface of the hair during its evaporation.
- As sweat evaporates, hair becomes dirty and greasy even hours after shampooing.
- It is not fat. It's sweat.
To fully understand this process, I drew (hey yes, sorry, I am not a pro at drawing) a thin hair and a thick hair on a scalp.
- Hair that is thin logically has a smaller area than hair that is thick.
- When the perspiration evaporates from the scalp, fine hair will be dirty faster, more tacky than thick hair.
- It is therefore not fat but many traces left by the "normal sweating"of the scalp.
Shampooing every day is bad for the hair
- By washing your hair every day you will remove the protective sebum from the skin. This will make the scalp dry and sensitive and cause a skin imbalance which accelerates hair loss.
- Indeed, during each shampoo, there is creation of foam (emulsion) which dissolves the fats of the scalp (the protective sebum) and thus remove the skin protection.
- If you do more than two shampoos per week you promote the appearance of baldness in the short and medium term.
Your hair gets dirty quickly! Here are my tips
If your hair quickly "greases" due to perspiration, I advise you to use non-aggressive shampoos with natural ingredients and which foam very little, such as:
- The Energizing Shampoo specific for fine hair and scalps that are too greasy and sweat excessively.
- The PH Correcting Shampoo (antiperspirant) if your hair is colored, permed or very often exposed to sunlight. To be adapted to measure.
- The Algae Shampoo special fine hair without volume. To be adapted to measure.
Thetailor-made adaptation of your products is offered by Laboratoire Géomer . To do this, simply complete our hair questionnaire:
If you absolutely must wash your hair every day, I recommend:
- Rinse them with clean water as often as you want.
- If clear water is not enough, especially do not use dry shampoo. It bugs the hair too much. Preferably use the Regulating Gel which does not make foam but which has the property of toning the hair. It also eliminates static electricity.
Also discover our complete treatment for hot and perspiring scalp, to be done twice a week for two to three weeks: HERE >>
How to wash your hair properly and take care of the scalp
- Do not use shampoo for "oily hair" if your scalp is sweaty. You will dry it out and, therefore, it will automatically secrete sebum to alleviate this dryness.
- When shampooing, take a moment to relax and massage your scalp with the palms of your hands to activate blood circulation. Above all, do not rub the scalp with your fingers. This promotes the appearance of sebum.
- Use a natural comb or a natural boar bristle or wood brush to protect the keratin in the hair.
Respect your hair!
- Rule number one, if you want to have beautiful hair, is not to wash it too often.
- It seems absurd of me to tell you not to shampoo too much, but what matters to me is that you have pretty hair. And this even if it is to the detriment of the sale of shampoos !!!
- My goal is not to sell a lot of shampoos but to provide you with high quality shampoos to use twice a week. You will see that by using Géomer shampoos, you will no longer need to wash your hair as often.
- My priority is your skin, your scalp and your hair.
- Follow these tips well and take good care of yourself.
- Warning, so that your Géomer shampoo is perfectly suited to your needs, choose the 200 ml model adapted to measure thanks to the questionnaire. Enjoy it. Personalization is free!
Have pretty hair.
Share this article and let your friends benefit from these tips.
Life is a perpetual sharing of knowledge.Alain Ledroit,CEO Laboratoire GéomerReiki Master Usui
A question ?
Tel France: +33185089191 or Tel Belgium: +3223181065