How to take care of your dehydrated skin after summer?
- A scorching summer = deeply dehydrated skin.
- Extreme heat that burns the skin.
- UV rays from the sun that mark the skin with sunburn.
- Sea and pool baths with the famous chlorine.
- Bronzing products but not very moisturizing.
- Only care providing minerals to the skin can help it not to age prematurely because of all these summer attacks.
- Summer is conducive to heatwave periods!
- Everything is dry in nature and so is the skin. The body becomes dehydrated from the inside as well as from the outside.
The question everyone is asking is:
What cosmetic routine is required in such a situation?
SOS! Is your skin in distress? And she asks for care?
It's time to come and help her because she has suffered attacks from UV rays, heat, seawater or chlorine from swimming pools. It is imperative to hydrate your skin. Be careful, you have to make the difference between dehydrated skin and dry skin.
- Dry skin is skin that lacks fat.
- They therefore need to be fed.
- We must provide them with nutrition through creams and treatments.
- thePhyto Douce Emulsion, rich and non-greasy, will allow you to hydrate and nourish your skin properly.
- The drought may be very serious. In this case, crevasses will appear. The salvation of your skin will then pass through Restorative cream enriched with sulfur and wheat protein.
- While dehydrated skin lacks water.
- And of course, wetting the skin does not help much because it is not comparable to a sponge. It does not absorb water.
- Dehydrated skin needs specific treatment.
- It must be provided with external hydration for better comfort.
- But above all it needs internal hydration.
The skin also needs to "drink water"
What are the different ways to hydrate the skin?
- To treat the needs of a skin in a state of temporary dehydration, it is above all necessary to respect the epidermis with gentle and non-detergent hygiene.
- Preferably use soaps or shower gels without excess cleanser. Like, for example, the Algae Shampoo which is ideal for showering when you have skin that is slightly dehydrated.
- It is also necessary to avoid too hot water which attacks and dries the skin.
- It is also recommended not to wash your skin, even with a mild product, more than once a day. Indeed, washing several times a day will remove the protective sebum from the skin and amplify dehydration.
Significant or profound dehydration:
- If you still have dry skin, we recommend specific energy treatments for dry skin that you will find by clicking here >>
- We have developed special treatments that allow very dehydrated skin to mineralize in order to be able to hydrate properly.
- It should be borne in mind that, in our body, it is the minerals that fix water. No minerals equates to no presence of water in skin tissue.
- So if you have very dry skin that no moisturizer or lotion will relieve, only a deep mineralizing mask can help your skin hydrate from the inside out. The savior of your skin is the Terral White.
Dehydration through sweating:
- If you sweat a lot during hot weather, take lukewarm showers without products.
- Rinse your skin for as long as you want, but don't wash it more than once a day. Removing the protective sebum from the skin will make it like the hands of people who regularly need to wash their hands in connection with their professional activity or who have their hands permanently in soap and water like hairdressers who do a lot of shampoos.
- If, despite everything, the skin on some parts of your body, on your face or even on your scalp perspires a lot, the only way to stop this excessive sweating is to use face masks. Terral Red.
The skin also needs to drink water.
But, it must be drunk via the mouth and according to a very precise method explained in a previous blog article that you can read by clicking here >>
- From the moment the water is correctly assimilated by the mouth, it will be able to be brought to the tissues of the epidermis via the blood vessels and thus to hydrate the skin well.
- Drinking water in small sips, like an athlete, allows this water not to go directly to the kidneys and then to the bladder.
- This is because when you drink a large amount of water at once, it goes directly into the bladder. The urine is clear. The water will only have washed the kidneys.
- Whereas if you drink multiple sips of water throughout the day, this water will be assimilated by your intestines. It will then thin the blood which, in turn, will drain the tissues. That is to say, hydrate them in depth.
- The skin then regenerates from the inside because it is perfectly supplied with quality blood.
So, forget about all the refreshing drinks and cocktails that are only refreshing in name. Prefer pure water as a drink. It is the essential source of energy for your body long before food.
Alain Ledroit,CEO & Founder Laboratoire GéomerReiki Master Usui
This article has interested you ? Feel free to comment and share it!
A question ?
CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE >>
Tel France: +33185089191 or Tel Belgium: +3223181065