Special Natural Soap for Oily Skin
Soap with essential oils: Element Wood
- The Natural Soap of the WOOD Element is designed to wash the skin, face and scalp. It is specially adapted to treat oily skin, with excess sebum, blackheads, acne ...
- Eliminates sebum and normalizes the activity of the sebaceous and seborrheic glands.
- Holistic soapWood element from the Law of 5 elements (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- The particularity of this soap is to eliminate excess sebum. And above all to stabilize the sebaceous glands so that they produce sebum in normal quantities.
- Is suitable for washing the hair and leaves a non-greasy shine thanks to natural glycerin.
Its main components:
- Olive Oil 70%.
- Oil Coconut 30%
- Surgras of 7% = Unsaponified olive oil + Synergy of essential oils from the wood element (Amplitude 1): Sage, Rosemary, Scots pine, Juniper berries, Cypress, Mitcham Mint.
- On the body : Get wet and rub the soap. Finish cleaning with a washcloth.
- On the scalp : Wet the hair. Rub with the soap as for a classic shampoo. Massage the oily scalp well and let the essential oils act for 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Make liquid soap : Grate a 100 g soap and add 1 liter of hot water. Let cool. Can be used like a classic liquid soap.
The Law of 5 Elements:
Element Wood -1 -Spring - Liver - Gallbladder: fat, sebum, acne, blackheads.
- This solid soap contains the essential oils ofAmplitude 1. It is therefore suitable and treating oily skin, acne, blackheads ... It will help the sebaceous glands to stabilize their metabolism. This oily skin soap treats the imbalance of fat and sebum by acting directly on the sebaceous glands. True holistic soap from The Wood Element.
- Block of 90 gr to 100 gr (depending on the state of the cure = drying)
- 5 gr sample
Inci formula (list of components):
- Sodium Olivate (saponified olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (saponified coconut oil) Aqua (water), Glycerin (natural glycerin obtained by cold saponification), Olea Europaea fruit Oil (Unsaponified olive oil used for the surgras) salvia officinalis oil (sage essential oil), rosmarinus officinalis oil (rosemary essential oil), pinus sylvestris oil (Scots pine essential oil), juniperus communis oil (juniper berry essential oil), cupressus sempervirens oil (cypress essential oil), apricot kernel oil polyglyceryl-10 ester, (apricot kernel extract), mentha miperita oil-limonene (peppermint essential oil), linalool, geraniol (both = natural allergens present in essential oils)
A question? Meeting on frequently asked Questions
Place it here >>
Call us at +33185089191