Protective care oil, specific for skin and hair
This non-greasy oil is used to cleanse, nourish, protect and soften all types of skin and hair. Its applications in the field of skin care bring more than surprising results.
- In massage, do not hesitate to associate it with a Amplitude Geomer according to the desired effects and your needs.
- Very effective in peeling (dissolving), without tearing, scabs on the skin such as dry or oily dandruff clumps, scales, scabs, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, keratosis and asbestos ringworm. ..
- Hairdressing professionals regularly use it for dry and porous hair care.
- They also use it during the application of colorings and bleaches in order to avoid the porosity of the hair, to maintain an excellent shine and a better hold of the color throughout the various washes.
Its main components
- Sweet almond oil
- Sesame oil
- Raspberry Oil
- Argan Oil
- Olive oil
- Babasu Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil
- Apricot kernel oil
The law of 5 elements
- This Plural Oil is not associated with one of the 5 elements.
- This treatment is suitable for all types of skin and hair.
- On the areas to be treated. To be tailor-made according to needs.
To loosen scales from the skin
- Apply a little Pure Plural Oil on the crusts.
- Massage the crusts which will soften easily under the influence of Plural Oil.
- Use it in the same way if the clumps are stuck in the hair.
- Then rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Wipe the skin and wash it with Propolis shampoo (sanitizing, caring).
Dry hair treatment
Protection against coloring and discolorations
- Bottle 100 ml
- 200 ml bottle
- 1000 ml bottle - Economic format
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), sesamum indicum oil *, olea europaea oil *, argina spinosa kernel oil, apricot kernel oil polyglyceryl-10 ester, rubus ideaus (raspberry) seed oil, babassu (orbinya oleifera) oil, simmondsia chinensis oil *, ylang ylang (canaga odorata) oilbenzylbenzoate, linalool, benzylsalicilate, farnesol.
Guaranteed paraben free, PEG free and not tested on animals.
A question ? Put it here
France +33185089191 or Belgium +3223181065