Skin re-mineralization and deep hydration
When our hands and feet are dry, our skin is lacking in minerals. These are essential for good skin hydration.
- Close the crevices.
- Moisturizes the skin deeply.
- Protects against external aggressions, cold, heat, detergents.
- Helps in the repair of skin worn away by mechanical aggressions.
- Softens calluses.
Its main components
- Minerals to capture internal hydration.
- Wheat protein to repair.
- Organic suffers to cleanse.
The law of 5 elements
The Repairing Cream is not associated with a particular element but with two elements according to the affection.
TheElement n ° 4, Metal linked to demineralization.
TheElement n ° 5, Water linked to a total lack of regeneration.
On the hands:
- Apply a small amount on each hand and work in with small rotating movements with your fingertips.
- Insist on the driest areas.
On the feet:
- Soak the soles of the feet as well as the dry and cracked areas.
- Then, work in by massaging with your fingertips.
- Repeat the operation to make the cream penetrate well into the skin.
On the crevasses:
- Apply a dab of Repair Cream directly to the crevice.
- Penetrate by massaging with your fingertips.
- Repeat this operation until the skin no longer absorbs the Repairing Cream.
- Or after 2 or 3 consecutive applications.
- The next day, repeat all of these operations.
- After 48 hours the crevasse closes naturally.
Use all year round for preventive protection of the hands and feet.
- Pot of 100 ml = 30 applications
- 250 ml jar = 75 applications
- 500 ml jar = 150 applications = Economic format
Aqua (Water), cetearyl alcohol / dipalmitoylethyl hydroxuethylmonium methosulfate / ceteareth-20, decyl oleate, cetearyl alcohol, polyquaternium-10, sulfur, hydrolysed wheat protein, sulfur, citric acid, caramel, parfum ,.
Guaranteed paraben free, PEG free and not tested on animals.
a question ? put it here
France +33185089191 or Belgium +3223181065