Is Milk a friend or an enemy?
- In western countries, we believe acne is typical of puberty.
- However, many adults suffer from it when the period of their puberty is long past.
- The origin of the problem is modern food
It's our skin that gives us the answer
Milk and dairy products are responsible for large acne breakouts.
- Acne is a skin disease that should not be overlooked. Indeed, if the acne is too important and badly treated, it can leave traces with very small scars on our skin which will be difficult to remove.
- Everyone knows that acne starts at the age of puberty. These buttons are associated with adolescents.
- It is an overactivity of the sebaceous glands due to the hormonal upheaval that the body undergoes at this age. But acne is also due to too strong keratinization of the skin pores and an increase in bacteria in acne pimples.
Through the seasons
- Being linked to the activity of the sebaceous glands, you should know that from the beginning of February, the liver and the gall bladder will become more energetic. This means that they will work more than during the rest of the year because it has to re-activate an organism that was under the influence of a "state of hibernation" during the winter.
- It is therefore normal to have a stronger activity of the sebaceous glands in the spring.
- If you suffer from acne, the pimples will therefore be more visible, more important from the month of February.
Acne in adults
- Although acne is typical of puberty, many adults still suffer from acne even though their puberty is long past.
- It is therefore important, when it comes to acne, not to blame only the sebaceous glands and also to look at the diet.
- Acne is a disease of our modern civilization that is elevated to dairy products galore and coffee creme.
- It has recently been proven that this daily milk doping increases the sebaceous glands. It increases inflammation as well as the risk of diabetes.
Milk is made for calves
- Milk contains nanoparticle size signals that trigger growth after birth for both humans and animals.
- That of the human being is adapted to the size of the baby who must grow up to become a child.
- While that of the cow contains the information necessary to transform the calf into a cow within six months of its birth.
- A human baby does not have to grow like a calf, much less an adult man or woman. We can therefore ask ourselves questions before drinking milk or consuming too much dairy products.
- Mother Nature did not provide cow's milk (all milk of animal origin) for humans.
- According to the latest research, when we drink a bowl of fresh milk or a piece of cheese or other dairy product of any origin, we swallow a minimum of 245 cattle-specific transmitters that can act on over 11,000 human genes.
- The presence of acne in adults may indicate that they have ingested too much milk or dairy products.
Milk contains calcium
- Studies attest to the benefits of milk and dairy products because they are a source of calcium.
- But the calcium in milk comes from what the cow has eaten: grass.
- It has also been proven that the calcium present in plants is much better assimilated by our body than that present in milk.
- As in everything, it is the dose that makes the poison. Excess hurts everything.
- In addition, we must not forget that 75% milk that is sold in supermarkets was produced by cows that never go to the meadows. So who never eat fresh grass. Their only diet is made up of processed corn and soy protein, the majority of which are of transgenic origins.
- Watch bodybuilders who use protein cocktails (casein and milk protein) to build muscle. They are full of pimples and this even with lactose free milk.
If you are addicted to dairy products, limit yourself!
- Even products made from pasteurized milk should be consumed in moderation.
- Go for fermented dairy products but don't go overboard. Industrial yoghurts are a far cry from a true fermented dairy product. They only have yogurt in name. If you like to eat yogurt, go get it from an artisan producer. This is the only way to have quality.
- Opt for products directly from fair trade and respectful of the natural balance.
- Products like milk kefir or ribot milk contain less pro-inflammatory lactose and are full of living organisms that are excellent for our gut.
Excess dairy products
- Clog the pores of the skin and eventually create early wrinkles.
- Promotes grayish-prone skin tones.
- Helps your hair to fall out prematurely and prevents new ones from growing back.
- Very significantly increases all cardiovascular risks.
- And, promotes the development of cancerous tissue metastases (dairy products are intended to force tissue to grow ...).
- Let's think about it before choosing and consuming dairy products, and remember to be moderate.
In conclusion, dairy products are fine. But too hello the damage.
In case of excess consumption of dairy products, your Géomer products will help your skin to purify itself of this white poison:
- The Terral Green will cleanse and stabilize the sebaceous glands
- TheAmplitude n ° 1 is going to be of great help for your overloaded sebaceous glands.
- The Energizing Shampoo comes to help your scalp.
- The Purifying Serum will make your acne disappear whether it is juvenile or milky
Above all, remember that your diet is your first beauty product.
Take good care of yourself,Alain Ledroit, CEO Laboratoire Géomer Reiki Master Usui
Did you like this article ?
Do not hesitate to share !
A question ?
CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE >>
Tel France: +33185089191 or Tel Belgium: +3223181065