Soap 100% Olive oil
Natural Soap known as "from Castile"
- Cold saponification 100% olive oil.
- Ancestral method
- Fragrance-free, palm oil-free, preservative-free.
- Surgras of 7 % composed only of olive oil
- Gently cleanses and moisturizes thanks to its natural glycerin from olive oil.
- Suitable for the whole family. From Baby to Grandpa through breastfeeding mom.
- It breaks down completely and is biodegradable.
- Washes the body, private parts and hair.
- Universal soap : He is used in the shower. And he washes too the shower, the dishes, the house and the linen.
- Vegan, Economic, Zero waste.
Castile Soap 100% Olive oil
Universal natural soap
- Wash everything and everyone while limiting the carbon impact as much as possible.
- Gently cleanses skin and hair with natural glycerin from olive oil.
- Hydrates and nourishes while respecting the natural balance of skin and hair.
- Surgras of 7% composed only of olive oil.
- Suitable for everyone without exception.
- Does not contain perfume. It is natural and neutral.
Its main component:
- Spanish extra virgin olive oil from olive trees with tall hundred-year-old stems (first cold pressing).
Laboratoire Géomer Castile Laboratoire Géomer :
- It cleanses the skin thanks to the action of water
- Washes hands and is the most important measure for the prevention of infections and viruses.
- It is handcrafted and made. It may be that the colors, the shapes are a little different from one soap to another.
The difference between Castile soap and "Savon de Marseille"?
- Cold saponification uses the chemical reaction between Olive Oil and Caustic Soda. This creates natural glycerin that is beneficial for the skin.
- Marseille soap is made from olive oil brought to a boil in cauldrons. This destroys the properties of olive oil in order to have a maximum degreasing effect = particularity of Marseille soap.
- When making Marseille soap, the glycerin is removed at the end of cooking. It can be used directly after manufacture.
- Marseille soap contains 72% olive oil to the maximum. The other oils (28%) are of plant origin. It is designed for washing floors and laundry. But not the skin because it strips.
- Geomer Castile soap contains 100% olive oil. It is perfect for everyone but slower to make and requires a 6 week cure.
The different uses of Geomer Castile soap:
Personal hygiene :
- It cleanses the skin by protecting and nourishing it.
- It is perfect for private parts.
- Get wet and rub in the soap. Finish cleaning with a washcloth.
Shaving (Male or Female):
- Wet the area to be shaved.
- Rub with the soap on wet hair and lather.
- Shave and rinse with clean water.
- Aftershave is not necessary thanks to the natural glycerin which protects the skin during shaving.
- Wet the hair and then lightly rub the hair with the soap or a soap-soaked glove.
- Rinse the hair well after shampooing.
For fans of liquid soap:
- Take an old, empty 300 ml shampoo bottle.
- Fill it with hot water.
- Put 50 grams of the Castile soap (1/2 soap) transformed into shavings (with the cheese grater) in a container.
- And pour hot water into it and mix.
- The soap will melt quickly.
- As soon as it's cold, you have your liquid soap ready to use.
- Soap block whose weight varies from 90 g to 100 g. (depending on the degree of dryness) => 1 month of use (body, hair, house and linen)
- Sample of +/- 10 g.
Inci formula (list of components):
- Sodium Olivate (saponified olive oil), Aqua (water), Glycerin (natural glycerin obtained by cold saponification), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (unsaponified olive oil used for superfat) and nothing more. Simple and very effective.
Not tested on animals - Without PEG - Without Parabens - Without endocrine disruptors.
Call us at +33185089191
You might also like
We publish all the opinions of our customers whether they are positive or negative. In the event of an insulting review, we use a review moderator All the reviews on this page are ordered by date. You can read our review system rules here: Moderation of opinions