Natural Soap Dry Skin
Special algae soap for dry skin
- Cold saponification 70% olive oil + 30% coconut oil
- Surgras of 7% composed of unsaponified olive oil, powdered kelp seaweed andAmplitude 4 (Metal element)
- Cleanses, hydrates the skin thanks to the mineral contribution of algae.
- wash it body and the scalp.
- It breaks down completely and is biodegradable.
- Vegan, economical, Zero waste and holistic.
- Ingredients 100% natural.
Customer ratings and reviews
(5/5) - 3 rating(s) - 3 review(s) View distribution
Metal Element Natural Soap
Special algae soap for dry skin
- Mineral contribution thanks to algae
- Ideal for dry and very dry skin
- Calms and softens dry and irritated skin thanks to the presence ofAmplitude 4
Its main components are:
- Saponified Olive Oil 70%
- Saponified Coconut Oil 30%
- Surgras of 7 % composed of unsaponified olive oil and essential oils ofAmplitude 4 : essential oils of Rosemary, Lavender, Geranium, Petitgrain, Lemon, Ylang-Ylang, Tarragon.
- On the body : Get wet and rub the soap. Finish cleaning with a washcloth.
- On the scalp : Wet the hair. Rub with the soap as for a classic shampoo. Massage the oily scalp well and let the essential oils act for 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Make liquid soap : Grate a 100 g soap and add 1 liter of hot water. Let cool. Use like a classic liquid soap
The Law of 5 Elements:
Element Metal - 4 - Fall - Lungs and large intestine - dry skin
- This solid soap contains the essential oils ofAmplitude 4. It is therefore suitable for and treating dry skin ... Algae provide the skin with a mineral balance. And Amplitude 4 essential oils are calming and soothing. True holistic soap from Metal Element of the Law of 5 elements.
- Block of 90 gr to 100 gr (depending on the state of the cure = drying)
Inci formula (list of components):
- Sodium Olivate (saponified olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (saponified coconut oil) Aqua (water), Glycerin (natural glycerin obtained by cold saponification), Olea Europaea fruit Oil (Unsaponified olive oil used for the surgras), rosmarius officinalis oil (rosemary essential oil), lavendula officinalis oil (lavender essential oil), geranium oil (geranium essential oil), citrus aurantium oil (petit grain essential oil), citrus limonum oil (lemon essential oil), ylang ylang (cananga odorata) oil (ylang ylang essential oil), artemisia dracunculus oil (tarragon essential oil), apricot kernel oil polyglyceride-10 ester linalool (apricot kernel extract), d-limonene, citronellol, geraniol, isoeugenol, eugenol (all 5 are allergens naturally present in essential oils).
A question? Meeting on frequently asked Questions
Call us at +33185089191
You might also like
We publish all the opinions of our customers whether they are positive or negative. In the event of an insulting review, we use a review moderator All the reviews on this page are ordered by date. You can read our review system rules here: Moderation of opinions
By Aurélie L. (Liège, Belgique) on 27 Feb 2021 (Natural Soap Dry Skin) :
Ayant la peau éternellement sèche et qui tiraillé, peu de savons me conviennent. J'utilise souvent mon shampoing geomer comme gel douche. Ce savon est très efficace. Il ne dessèche pas. À recommander !Report abuse
By Annie R. (Montréal, Canada) on 24 Dec 2020 (Natural Soap Dry Skin) :
Hydrate vraiment bien la peau. Quand je sors de la douche, je sens beaucoup moins le besoin d’appliquer une crème.Report abuse
By Anna B. (Tharot, France Métropolitaine) on 03 Aug 2020 (Natural Soap Dry Skin) :
Savon aux algues (peau sèche)
Très agréable pour la peau qu'on sent moins tirailler. Se rince facilement.Report abuse