Water Element Natural Soap
Toning, heating soap
- Element EAU is designed to wash and treat the body, face and scalp. It is specially adapted to treat the skin which is white, sluggish too cold, engorged with blood. It activates the subcutaneous microcirculation and heats. Tones.
- The synergy of essential oils fromAmplitude 5 present in this soap will boost the subcutaneous blood capillaries.
- It is suitable for washing the hair and leaves a non-greasy shine thanks to the natural glycerin it contains.
Its main components are:
- Olive oil saponified 70%
- Coconut oil saponified 30%
- Surgras of 7% composed of unsaponified olive oil andAmplitude 5 : essential oils of Thyme, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Sage, Scots Pine, Cypress.
- On the body : Get wet and rub the soap. Insist on the kidney area to warm them. Finish cleaning with a washcloth.
- On the scalp : Wet the hair. Rub with the soap as for a classic shampoo. Massage the scalp well and let the essential oils act for 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Make liquid soap : Grate a 100 g soap and add 1 liter of hot water. Let cool. Can be used like a classic liquid soap.
The Law of 5 Elements:
Element WATER - 5 - Winter - Kidneys - Bladder: Lack of energy.
- This solid soap contains Amplitude 5 essential oils. It will allow the skin to warm up and tone up.
- Genuine holistic solid soap from Water Element of the Law of 5 Elements.
- Block of 90 gr. at 100 gr. (depending on the state of the cure = drying)
Inci formula (list of components):
- Sodium Olivate (saponified olive oil), Sodium Cocoate ( saponified coconut oil), Aqua (water), Glycerin (natural glycerin obtained by cold saponification), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (unsaponified olive oil used for the surgras), cupressus sempervirens oil (cypress essential oil), cinnamomum cassia oil (cinnamon essential oil), mentha piperita oil (peppermint essential oil), salvia offcinalis oil (sage essential oil), pinus sylvestris oil (Scots pine essential oil), thymus satureioides oil (thyme essential oil), apricot kernel oil polyglyceryl-10 ester (amphiphilic apricot kernel extract), cinnamal, d-limonene, linalool, coumarin, eugenol, cinnamylalcohol, isoeugenol, geraniol (les 8 are allergens naturally present in essential oils)
Guaranteed without Parabens, PEGs, endocrine disruptors and not tested on animals.
A question ? See our frequently asked Questions
ASK IT HERE >>
Call us at +33185089191