Specific for oily and perspiring scalps, fine hair, without volume, without energy
- Limits excess sweating of the scalp.
- Stabilizes oily scalps.
- Specific for hair whose hair is fine and without volume.
- Delays (re) lubricating the scalp and hair from the first application.
- Tones the hair by cleansing the scalp.
- Causes little foam because this is contrary to the good balance of fine to very fine hair.
- ! Please note, the Energizing shampoo is not recommended during periods of extreme cold for people with fine hair because, by cooling the scalp, it can create static electricity in the hair.
> Is this energizing shampoo made for my hair?
Its main components
- Laminaria algae
- Plant extracts of Ginkgo Biloba, Dutch lime, White Nettle, White Birch, Burdock Root, Ivy.
- Mint essential oil
The Made-to-Measure Energizing Shampoo
- Géomer designed the Energizing shampoo in order to be able toadapt to the needs of your scalp. Whether it has dandruff, is too dry, or lacking in energy, we can adapt your Energizing shampoo so that it treats your scalp as well as your hair.
- A healthy scalp is the essential foundation for having beautiful, healthy hair.
- The Tailored is completely free for Géomer products.
- When you place an order, complete the My Made-to-Measure Shampoo Questionnaire and we will adapt your Made-to-Measure shampoo according to the recommendations of our hair specialist.
> My Tailor-Made Shampoo Questionnaire
The law of 5 elements
Element Wood - 1 - Spring: Fat, sebum, blackheads, pigment spots.
This Energizing shampoo is associated withElement n ° 1, Wood. At energetic spring (from the middle of February) and just like in the spring of life (the period of puberty), the Liver and the Gallbladder are very active because our body starts up again after the long period of inactivity that is winter. This results in stronger activity of the sebaceous glands all over the skin of the body and scalp. The essential oils used by Laboratoire Géomer are those of plants used in naturopathy to treat the liver as well as the gall bladder. The result is immediate in terms of the stabilization of fatty and sebum secretions.
- Use like a normal shampoo.
- The small amount of foam is normal. Do not compensate for it by adding additional shampoo.
- 2 presses are enough.
- For best results, we recommend that you apply Energizing Shampoo to a dry, not wet scalp.
- Distribute well over the entire scalp with your fingertips.
- Leave on for 7 minutes
- Then, wet and lather (lightly).
- Rinse thoroughly even if there is not a lot of foam.
- You can associate the Hair Balm as a conditioner detangling. It does not weigh down fine hair.
- Bottle 100 ml = 25 shampoos
- Bottle 200 ml = 50 shampoos
- Bottle 1000 ml = 250 shampoos - Economic format
Aqua (water), coco-sulfate, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, glycerin / hedera helix (ivy) extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, triethanolamine, cocamide dea / laureth-2, laminaria digitata (algae) aqua, acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, menthol, carbomer, camphor, polyquaternium-22, gingko biloba extract / glycerin, tilia platiphyllos (flower) extract / glycerin, lamium album flower extract / glycerin, betula alba extract / glycerin, glycerin / equisitum arvense extract, arctium majus (root ) extract / glycerin, citric acid, d-limonene.
Guaranteed paraben free, PEG free and not tested on animals.
A question ? Put it here
France +33185089191 or Belgium +3223181065